Honored Contributor

Free shipping and handling today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love free shipping!  But not sure if I'll be talking advantage of this.  Prime Day is coming, and I need some baby and kid things that aren't sold on QVC.  

Honored Contributor

LOL I thought this thread might be about a re-do of the old TV series! Oops... 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I ordered two clearance items, some leggings and culottes. I rarely order clothing here but the free shipping offer worked on me! 

Honored Contributor

Drat!  I don't really need or really want anything right now and I won't just look for something to buy because of it.  I just ordered some makeup items I was going to be needing soom last week!  Isn't that always the way it goes?

Honored Contributor

Wish there had been a warning

I like to keep my Q card paid down before my next order and i just received 2 items.

I would have made a payment prior to today if I had known.

I have a couple of things on my wish list.

Free S&H is great.   There has been many times I've seen a good product at a good price until I add the $5.50 or more to it and I decide I don't need it.

Honored Contributor
Amazon prime not only gives free shipping, faster than light speed. Yesterday ordered few items for my Granddaughter shipped out arrive Monday. Doing less shopping with Qvc especially clothes. Two items that didn't work Amazon returned full shipping both ways. Excited! Seeing where Amazon is going. Hands down the best. Qvc has always been excellent with any problems and can't say anything negative about my CS experience. But! The length of time takes shipping orders is not motivating shopping with Qvc.
Honored Contributor

I love free S&H.  I wish they could and would do it all the time!

Sometimes I will see a reasonable item on clearance and think --- wow, that's an aswesome price.  Then, I see what the shipping costs are and I'm like --- forget it!!!  

Today, I ordered a sterling silver ring.  It was a great price and with no S&H which is normally like almost $7 ---- even better!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I ordered several items from my wishlist this morning. Today I am a happy QVC shopper!

Image result for small smiley face pics

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Free shipping and handling today. 

@Kachina624 Yaaaaaay! Thanks for the heads up!

*Call Tyrone*