Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

TV One and Bounce TV have recently started showing Cosby Show again, it is on all the time now.

------------------

Clicking thur channels last week, I saw that reruns are being shown....and was very surprised!!  You'd think that the TV networks would get as far away as possible from that show!!

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised his show is still airing but then again a lot of people love him and believe he is innocent of all accusations.

Guess it's all up to each person to decide.

I loved the show way back when but now there are too many other new and interesting shows to enjoy even if I had an interest in seeing Cosby again.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I can never watch him again...

I've never watched him - never seen his show.....

Esteemed Contributor

I saw his reruns were aon some obscure channel again......I won't be watching either

Honored Contributor

I can see how they could easily have a mistrial and I bet if they retry him they'll have another.  There's no proof he did anything... no witnesses, no DNA evidence, nothing.  Just his word against her word over something that happened years ago,  and with no consideration of the claims of other women.   There's no doubt in most peoples' minds that he's guilty but proving it is another matter. 

I get as disgusted with his wife Camille as I do with him.  She knows what he did and chooses to lie about it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can see how they could easily have a mistrial and I bet if they retry him they'll have another.  There's no proof he did anything... no witnesses, no DNA evidence, nothing.  Just his word against her word over something that happened years ago,  and with no consideration of the claims of other women.   There's no doubt in most peoples' minds that he's guilty but proving it is another matter. 

I get as disgusted with his wife Camille as I do with him.  She knows what he did and chooses to lie about it. 

Well put, @Kachina624

I was irked long ago when he started his sanctimonious lecturing to people of color. In hindsight and knowing now how treated women, those "lectures" reek of hypocrisy and of something that you wouldn't want to step in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

TV One and Bounce TV have recently started showing Cosby Show again, it is on all the time now.

@Shelbelle TV One has been airing the re-runs of Cosby for YEARS.  Way before any of this stuff ever came up in the media.  I watch that channel so I know this to be true.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

TV One also runs the spin off "A Different World" as well.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Anyone else deeply offended by Bill Cosby's actions and his subsequent blasé attitude. He has shown no remorse. I just read today another of my former heroes Bobby Knight was investigated by the FBI for groping two women. In my opinion, these celebrities get preferential treatment by the law. I used to watch the Cosby Show in re runs but refuse to watch this harasser. Just disgusted.

@Reever

No idea who Bobby Knight is but the fact that Cosby has made settlements with women means he'll gladly pay for their silence.    For he & Camille, the "image" is everything.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Anyone else deeply offended by Bill Cosby's actions and his subsequent blasé attitude. He has shown no remorse. I just read today another of my former heroes Bobby Knight was investigated by the FBI for groping two women. In my opinion, these celebrities get preferential treatment by the law. I used to watch the Cosby Show in re runs but refuse to watch this harasser. Just disgusted.

@Reever

No idea who Bobby Knight is but the fact that Cosby has made settlements with women means he'll gladly pay for their silence.    For he & Camille, the "image" is everything.

Do you know these two personally? If you don't, I don't think you can know this.