Honored Contributor

Re: Big Lots Friends and Family Weekend - 20% Off

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden Our big lots was just replaced with a home goods store.That place is rocking the house down.You Cant get parking and TJs next door is a nightmare now.I used to whip into TJs and get what I needed in ten minutes but now I spend longer trying to get a parking space.If you open the right stores they will come to shop nonstop. 

Esteemed Contributor

Found some bargains there this weekend.

A pretty pillow with a bicycle on it was on clearance and  with the 20% off only $6.40.

Easter clearance I got a beautiful wooden bunny wall picture 50% off and then 20% off

only $4.00.

Clearance throw blanket for $4.00 that is so soft.

Some cheese nips and other snacks and my order was arount $18.50.

Wasn't too busy. Enjoyed the trip. Love the discount.

Honored Contributor

Funny this thread is 2 years old but they did have the 20% off this past weekend.

It pays to watch prices with BL because some of the stuff is way overpriced.  I was in Marshalls Sunday and bought a shower caddy for $14.99.  The same shower caddy was at BL for $29.99.

I have also been in the market for a kitchen cart.  It won't get much use, it will be more decorative so I don't want to spend a fortune.  With the 20% off at BL they were more than identical looking carts were at Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Funny this thread is 2 years old but they did have the 20% off this past weekend.

It pays to watch prices with BL because some of the stuff is way overpriced.  I was in Marshalls Sunday and bought a shower caddy for $14.99.  The same shower caddy was at BL for $29.99.

I have also been in the market for a kitchen cart.  It won't get much use, it will be more decorative so I don't want to spend a fortune.  With the 20% off at BL they were more than identical looking carts were at Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond.     

I assume that's why the poster who made the announcement about this weekend posted on this thread.  

You do have to watch the price at BL carefully because sometimes you can get better deals elsewhere.  However, for the staples I use that I buy there on this sale, BL is the best price.