Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

I totaly agree onionsoup, the very last place on earth I would move to. I would rather move to Iraq. All the pot smokers and loose laws plus, it cost a fortune, for what? A lawless State.

@HLP, I know; right? I can't leave my house without walking through a MJ haze. I'm high before I even reach sidewalk. And now that we have no laws, police, or jails, it's just like the Old West.

So please, stay where you are because this is h*ll on earth.

@suzyQ3, perhaps we can help with that plane ticket to Iraq.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

So ghastly today, @dulwich.  Bright sunshine, blue skies and fluffy white clouds, highs in the low 60s. It’s just disgusting. I’m not sure who could stand it. Hard to imagine. He!! on earth indeed.

Excuse me..have to get the fire hose and rid the lawn of potheads. They’re everywhere you know, and no laws apply to them so police will be able to do nothing. Muahaha!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

I totaly agree onionsoup, the very last place on earth I would move to. I would rather move to Iraq. All the pot smokers and loose laws plus, it cost a fortune, for what? A lawless State.

@HLP, I know; right? I can't leave my house without walking through a MJ haze. I'm high before I even reach sidewalk. And now that we have no laws, police, or jails, it's just like the Old West.

Woman LOL

ITA,  @HLP Save yourself, stay away.

Honored Contributor

LMAO.  It’s tsunami, not tsumani. A tsumani would be some sort of waterlogged nail care.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@Moonchilde, still SMH at that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@suzyQ3  I will remember all the horrendous events that I have seen written on this thread that may/or may not come re our move to CA.  When our beach house is water logged and our apartment in the hills is mud engulfed - even though both are built on stilts - then I will say why did I move to beautiful CA but will die happy with my tribe.

@HLP   You've seen nothing like the pot smokers, guns, etc until you've lived in AZ.  Most times DH and I are the only not stoned people at retirees parties  not teens - the older generation - I had never experienced this before but DH and I are definitely in the minority - never had this in CA.  Not medicinal use either!  Saw a young man pushing buggy with baby and gun sticking out of his back pocket walking down our main street - never seen this in CA either.  Just two of many examples from our experience - but I do like AZ but do not join in lots of the 'pleasures.'  As we say in U.K. Horses for courses!

Wow! I'm going to all the wrong parties in AZ. I haven't been to a pot haze party since the 80s. Where the heck do you live and how do I get there? Woman LOL

Methinks there is a lot of hyperbole going on with this thread.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@suzyQ3  I will remember all the horrendous events that I have seen written on this thread that may/or may not come re our move to CA.  When our beach house is water logged and our apartment in the hills is mud engulfed - even though both are built on stilts - then I will say why did I move to beautiful CA but will die happy with my tribe.

@HLP   You've seen nothing like the pot smokers, guns, etc until you've lived in AZ.  Most times DH and I are the only not stoned people at retirees parties  not teens - the older generation - I had never experienced this before but DH and I are definitely in the minority - never had this in CA.  Not medicinal use either!  Saw a young man pushing buggy with baby and gun sticking out of his back pocket walking down our main street - never seen this in CA either.  Just two of many examples from our experience - but I do like AZ but do not join in lots of the 'pleasures.'  As we say in U.K. Horses for courses!

Wow! I'm going to all the wrong parties in AZ. I haven't been to a pot haze party since the 80s. Where the heck do you live and how do I get there? Woman LOL

@Ms tyrion2, true - but there is hyperbole meant to be taken as truth, and there is tongue-in-cheek hyperbole in response to the hyperbole meant to be taken as truth.

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Ms tyrion2, true - but there is hyperbole meant to be taken as truth, and there is tongue-in-cheek hyperbole in response to the hyperbole meant to be taken as truth.

Oh, I recognize the difference, of course. 

I didn't think I had to explain it.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@Moonchilde, still SMH at that.

@suzyQ3  Me too. It was quite mean.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

Well, onionsoup was unbelievably negative, but @HLP....you're just hilarious!!!!