Honored Contributor

Re: Best purchase you made from QVC this season

A My Pillow TSV several months ago - I love these pillows especially how well they wash - they are spinning in my dryer right this very minute.

Also a very large Luminara lantern in red that spent the summer in my backyard and is currently celebrating the holidays on my front porch.  

Respected Contributor

Shawn's silver hear my soul speak ring. It's very solid and I get compliments all the time. I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Best purchase has to be my Amazn Echo, I love that thing.  I also love my barefoot dreams cardigan and my Berkshire sheets.

Respected Contributor

The Halo Bolt car charger and battery starter. I used this on my car a few times and to start my friends car. It is my all time best purchase I have ever made in the 19 years shopping with QVC

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

I bought 4 of the small Luminara lanterns when they were TSV.  Also bought an "as is" 14K gold bracelet.

Very pleased with these purchases.

Honored Contributor

Campanelli Freshface Makeup Remover Towels...yes towels.Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

H208413...Berkshire Holiday Throws...I bought two sets...The two themes that I got are no longer available and were the prettiest...lol...One set has a Holly/Berry pattern on one throw, along with a solid green throw...the other set has beautiful Cardinals on a cream background, along with a solid gray throw...Wonderful quality and so soft, cuddly and warm.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

For me it was a Telescoping Pole Scrubber, I have difficulty bending over to clean tub and this has been a life saver for me, and I have found so many other uses for this item!

Respected Contributor

My number one item recently purchased is the Lock & Lock 10pc Multi-Color Mini Zen Storage Set.  K43323.  They are the perfect size for bringing snacks to work, I use them so often, I bought 2 sets, and my son wanted a set for his wife.  Makes it easy to prepare a weeks worth of snacks so they are ready to go when I'm running out the door to door. Nothing spills, and with ten for less than $16, they are very reasonable, even with the shipping charge.  LOL, forces me to eat the baby carrots I bring to work, instead of visiting the candy machine!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

They arrived 2 days ago and have been on my feet ever since the TSV Lamo boots.  Very cold here all of a sudden and these boots are just great.  Now ordered another pair.  I do own Uggs but these are just as good - better maybe because of the price.  Very happy.