Respected Contributor

Re: Best purchase you made from QVC this season

@MyShadowLove wrote:

H208413...Berkshire Holiday Throws...I bought two sets...The two themes that I got are no longer available and were the prettiest...lol...One set has a Holly/Berry pattern on one throw, along with a solid green throw...the other set has beautiful Cardinals on a cream background, along with a solid gray throw...Wonderful quality and so soft, cuddly and warm.

@MyShadowLove, These are the throws I posted about loving!  Aren't they great?  They are beautiful, along with being so soft and cozy.  And a great price too!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Skecher go walk boots are heaven to my feet (and back). Love them! And my prepaid Tracfone which was one of my early gifts from DH! Absolutely love it! The only gift I bought for someone this season is Honora earrings, theyre nice too. Otherwise I didnt Christmas shop on QVC this year at all. Oh I lie! I got my daughter the Kitchen Aid hand mixer as one of her gifts. Hopefullly she will love it as much as I love my Kitchen Aid stand mixer!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Malden Mills fleece sheets. So cozy and warm.
Respected Contributor

My bronze sleigh from Valerie and Berkshire throws.

Honored Contributor

I would have to say two purchases.  The Microfiber dusting kits (I can clean my celing fan without the dust flying all over) and ED on Air candles in glass jars.  I kept 2 for myself and gifting the other two.  The scents are beautiful and the evergreen makes my place smell like Christmas.  Very happy with both purchases.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ED flocked wreath with lights and the ED set of 4 candles in glass jars are both excellent.  The wreath is full and very attractive and the candles have a light beautiful scent.

I don't buy much D&C clothing, but got the button front blouse with lace sleeves. I liked it so much that I went back for a second white and two more colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Hands down....Echoes, taps and dots with smart plugs...especially, for my friends with limited physical abilities.  My neighbor became legally blind this year and her tears of happiness made my Christmas!   I got the Echo with $40 off on Amazon with additional rewards so some were free! 

Honored Contributor

Nothing

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe

I had 6 cancer treatments almost 11 yrs ago --- and I'm cancer-free and feel GREAT!!!! And...I'm 76 yrs young. Good Luck to you. Sandy in California

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@ShowMe

I had 6 cancer treatments almost 11 yrs ago --- and I'm cancer-free and feel GREAT!!!! And...I'm 76 yrs young. Good Luck to you. Sandy in California

@kivah......You are one blessed woman.  11 years....wow.  Wish and pray you continue to be doing so well.  It has been 2 years almost of having a treatment every other week.   Have no idea how many of them I have had.....haven't counted them.  My oncologist says I will have to continue this for the rest of my life.  Have had numerous PET scans and they show things are improving.