Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best purchase you made from QVC this season

I'm sorry to say I did not purchase one Christmas gift from the Q.

I bought for myself two pair of MukLuk knee highs which I like very much. They're soft, thick and warm, and I just wear them at home. They're too thick for shoes or boots.

Honored Contributor

My tsv cuddleduds pj's.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I didn't purchase "this season", but in the summer or early Fall.

A 4x6 photo printer that QVC no longer sells because it got so many bad reviews from clueless people who couldn't follow directions or use it properly. Those who actually used it gave it 5 stars. The same printer is still sold online by Sharper Image, at a higher price than QVC sold it for.

Makes beautiful, as good or better than drugstore wuality prints in 4x6, passport and wallet sizes. I love it!

They apparently replaced it with the Sprocket thing that prints *only* 2x3 size with sticker backs - a toy.

Glad I got mine when I did.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

The first Barefoot Dreams cardigan that was a TSV.  I bought 3 of them.  I should have bought 4. 

I love this brand and I'm so glad QVC is carrying it. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only gifts I purchased from the Q:were  back in the fall, when they were the TSV, I purchased two sets of H209075- Berkshire Blanket velvet soft cozy sheets. One set for me, one for DS. Loving mine. I ordered based on the great reviews. Very pleased. BTW, I don't do much shopping at HSN, but I did buy more there for Christmas than I did here. I liked what HSN offered better than what I found here, and the variety was so much better, including two pricey electronic items.

Respected Contributor

I have actually purchased more this year than normal in  past years.   I have several favorites:

Valerie Parr Hill candle holder pedestals (gold).  I bought 2 of them and then purchased 2 ivory Luminara candles.  They set on a corner table in the room and I love when all 4 light up at the same time each evening.  They are really beautiful together.

Love the cuddle dud TSV pajamas.  Wish I had purchased another pair.  They are so soft and warm.

Berkshire velvet soft holiday throws.  They are so soft and very  pretty.  DD loved the one with angels and I ended up giving it to her.  I love the plain ivory one that I have.  So soft and drapes beautifully over the couch when not in use.   I actually ordered another set to give her for Christmas since she and my grandson evidently make deals over who is going to cuddle with the throw in the evening.  lol   Great price for 2 of them.

Kitchen Aid food processor with dicing kit.  I have gone to town with that thing!

Also scored an As Is Dooney and Bourke purse that was marked down over $150 with free shipping and handling.  Love that purse! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

No Image Found

We received an order and I sent 5 other orders.  Everyone loved them.  This year the apples were large and crisp with a lot of carmel coating.  Some years the apples were small and mushy with very little carmel.

Honored Contributor

Right now I am wearing one of my favorite purchases.  That being the D&C fleece pants.  Currently it is 13 outside.....    These pants have been a God send for me.  I not only wear them at home, but am in the process of having cancer treatments....and the treatment room is very cold, so I wear them when I go for my treatments.  They keep it cold in there to cut down on the germs.  Now they provide us with heated blankets, but the don't stay very warm for a long period of time because of it being so cold in there.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have really enjoyed the Isaac Mizrahi perforated suede oxfords ("with pinhole details," the description says), which I got in maroon on a lunchtime special.  I like them so much that I bought a clearance pair in blue and black as well.  I don't know why these are so comfortable, perhaps the flexible sole, as I have a high arch and flats are not usually my thing.  These?  It's like wearing slippers and they are really cute, with pants and jeans as well as skirts.  Pd. about $100 for all three pair, and I will wear them a lot.  (If the two I ordered are as nice as the maroon--I haven't rec'd the other two yet.) It's nice to have a number of shoes I switch out.  They last longer. 

Honored Contributor

These. Purchased several of them!

http://www.qvc.com/Duraflame-Lantern-Style-Infrared-Quartz-Heater.product.V34275.html?sc=SRCH

Duraflame lantern heaters