Esteemed Contributor

I just placed my first order with them-  costco discontinued my protein shakes and they carried them, For even a few dollars less! Since I had a 15% off coupon for my first order I stocked up- plus bought a few other things.

What has everyone's experience been with jet.com?

Honored Contributor

Favorable. Their CS is amazing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I loved seeing the prices reduce as I placed the item in my shopping cart- that's my kind of shopping!!!! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114  What brand do you use if you don't mind my asking?  On a recent blood test, I found out my protein levels were low.

Thanks

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Ibby114  What brand do you use if you don't mind my asking?  On a recent blood test, I found out my protein levels were low.

Thanks

MGM...I'm not ibb, but I believe in the efficacy of Sun Warrior and Vega...they also taste good!

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Thanks! Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

Been very happy with them.  Really fast delivery. 

Valued Contributor

Is this cheaper than shopping at Wal-mart for groceries and cleaning supplies? I have never tried grocery shopping online.

Honored Contributor

I really like Jet.  I'm waiting to see what changes, if any, Wal-Mart makes.

Honored Contributor

@granny me wrote:

Is this cheaper than shopping at Wal-mart for groceries and cleaning supplies? I have never tried grocery shopping online.

@granny me

I don't find their prices cheap, unless you have a coupon code.  A couple months ago, I got one for cleaning supplies.  That made the prices better than local prices.  I stocked up on a number of things.

I usually don't shop there unless I get an email with a code.