Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I just placed my first order with them-  costco discontinued my protein shakes and they carried them, For even a few dollars less! Since I had a 15% off coupon for my first order I stocked up- plus bought a few other things.

What has everyone's experience been with jet.com?

I love them for now.I'm taking advantage until they sell out like the rest.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I shop jet often...probably too muchSmiley Embarassed Walmart and amazon have lost me as a customer for many products. I have only good things to say about jet except one single thing...their search engine isn't the greatest. Sometimes it can't find something or it shows too many things. But overall I love jet! 

They have a feature called JETCASH. Shop certain stores and get a percentage of it back to spend at jet dot com. QVC has 20% Jetcash! I've had days when my shopping cart cost me nothing because of this. Love it.Smiley Very Happy

@SilleeMeeI don't understand? Jetcash from QVC? How is that possible?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I shop jet often...probably too muchSmiley Embarassed Walmart and amazon have lost me as a customer for many products. I have only good things to say about jet except one single thing...their search engine isn't the greatest. Sometimes it can't find something or it shows too many things. But overall I love jet! 

They have a feature called JETCASH. Shop certain stores and get a percentage of it back to spend at jet dot com. QVC has 20% Jetcash! I've had days when my shopping cart cost me nothing because of this. Love it.Smiley Very Happy

@SilleeMeeI don't understand? Jetcash from QVC? How is that possible?

@HappyDaze,

Go to their homepage, scroll down to "jetanywhere" (big purple box) and there you will find many different stores. Click "explore..." to see all stores listed alphabetically. It works by clicking through to be redirected to your chosen store website, much like the typical rebate would work only in this case you get Jetcash back to spend only on jet dot com.

Honored Contributor

Ordered several times, never any problems. Just shop around to be sure you are getting the best deal from them, they can be great low prices or high on some things, they vary.

Honored Contributor

Jet is now on Ebates for 3% back.

Honored Contributor

I have never found anything at a good price on Jet so I've not shopped with them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jet is now on Ebates for 3% back.

I did my jet purchase though ebates!

My mistake on this purchse though- I thought it was cheaper than costco. Jet sold a 12 pack of shakes; costco was an 18 pack! Each shake was `around 15  cents more than originally  thought. Woman Frustrated  but costco had discontinued them, so....