Respected Contributor

What's your favorite neck firming cream?  I usually use Bobbi Brown products, but she doesn't offer a neck cream.  Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Firming Neck Cream?

I am thinking about trying gold bond from the drugstores.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

This is what I use.  It’s helpful but there are no miracles🙂

Honored Contributor

Are you talking crepiness?  Have you tried an oil? 

Not a product with tons of ingredients (and oils) in it, but just an oil.  (Coconut, avocado, argan, etc.) 

Just an oil.  Try it just once and see if you see a difference.  If not, I don't know what to tell you.

Trusted Contributor

I love StriVecten. Have tried a couple different brands over the last couple years, but I keep going back to StriVectin. I use the light formula. It seems to absorb better. It's pricey, but cheaper than injections or surgery.LOL. It's the only tightening neck cream that I actually see a difference. FYI, I'm 62 and have the dreaded inherited turkey neck. Thanks Dad! Try to get my StriVectin from QVC when they have the bonus size. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Years ago QVC offered Clientel products.  The neck envy serum was wonderful. Not only did it help with neck crepiness, etc., but it left a somewhat glow on the skin.   I did get some on E-Bay but not sure it was the original.  QVC should bring back Clientel.  Now I use Dr. Denese neck cream.  It seems to be somewhat working but not a well as the Clientel Neck Envy.

Respected Contributor

I use Dr. Denese, but her product for the face makes more of a difference than her neck cream does.  It helps a little, though. 

I used to use Diane Young's neck cream, which seemed pretty good to me back then--but I was younger then, too. It didn't have to work as hard.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@dex wrote:

This is what I use.  It’s helpful but there are no miracles🙂

---------------------

Gold Bond made me itch like crazy!!  Had to stop using it!!  And I don't have skin allergies....

Respected Contributor

I like Perricone's Neck Cream.  It's pricey, but works for me.  I saw results rather quickly. A little goes a long way. 

Esteemed Contributor

Diane Young’s Coneflower Neckline Firmer.I’ve tried them all & I keep coming back to it.IMO it’s simply the best!!