Honored Contributor

Re: Best Firming Neck Cream?

Nothing is going to help,save your money.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I have Boots No 7 Restore & Renew Serum-- Face and Neck Multiaction. Its OK-- not pricey, smells ok and easy to find. I bought it in Target--- I'd like something with a little more power. The Perricone smelled awful---I never got used to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Diane Young’s Coneflower Neckline Firmer.I’ve tried them all & I keep coming back to it.IMO it’s simply the best!!

@NicksmomESQ  I have been using this for years, and love the fact that it is not greasy.

-----------------------

I used this years ago and remember liking it!  But, didn't QVC stop carrying it??  Where  do you all buy it ?

@corita It’s on the Q website.However, I sent the last jar back as it was lumpy.I now order it directly from Diane’s website.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@fortune,  Your neck does not know it is neck cream.  I surprised myself at purchased Gold Bond Neck Cream from Walgreens on Senior Day to get the discount.  I wanted to see what it does.  It's hard to say because I don't use it twice a day or I should say when I remember i use it twice.  The thing is,  if it does firm, it's only temporary.  I would think Marula oil or Argan oil would be better for the neck.  I won't buy this neck cream again but rather use the oils I have and moisturizers.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1

I've tried Argan oil and it doesn't help my skin on my neck, hands, etc.  Thanks for your reply!