Valued Contributor

Re: Best Firming Neck Cream?

I use Gold Bond neck cream...... I had an "Ah ha" moment while looking at my neck in the bathroom mirror.  I promptly replaced a high wattage lightbulb with a much lower watt bulb.......and must say I look much better in the dark.  The sags, bags, and wrinkles have all disappeared.

Super Contributor

I use either Necktifirm cream or Argan Oil and they both work well for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently enjoying a sample of Tula Neck Cream but I don't pay big money for this type of product.  I use facial serum, then a layer of moisturizer day and night.

Honored Contributor

Nutura Bisse, Tensolift!!!!!   Lasts me 6 months.  Expensive but works.  I use crepe erase a couple nights a week.  And tensolift in morning.  Magic.  Really!!!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Diane Young’s Coneflower Neckline Firmer.I’ve tried them all & I keep coming back to it.IMO it’s simply the best!!

@NicksmomESQ  I have been using this for years, and love the fact that it is not greasy.

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I use Gold Bond neck cream...... I had an "Ah ha" moment while looking at my neck in the bathroom mirror.  I promptly replaced a high wattage lightbulb with a much lower watt bulb.......and must say I look much better in the dark.  The sags, bags, and wrinkles have all disappeared.

@Carol08

I really loved your post!!!  I could really save some money by buying a 25 watt bulb for my bathroom mirror!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Diane Young’s Coneflower Neckline Firmer.I’ve tried them all & I keep coming back to it.IMO it’s simply the best!!

@NicksmomESQ  I have been using this for years, and love the fact that it is not greasy.

-----------------------

I used this years ago and remember liking it!  But, didn't QVC stop carrying it??  Where  do you all buy it ?

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I totally approve of this approach. I have also had an exquisite set of horse blinders hand tooled in my local leather shop, and find that when I wear them with their accessory bridles and bit, they also conceal my wink lines and hide the crosschecking on my cheeks.

I’ve convinced DH that my rig is fashionable and current, but I still get an occasional murmur from behind me when I wear it to Church........

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08

I really loved your post!!!  I could really save some money by buying a 25 watt bulb for my bathroom mirror!!!

Yes the lighting helps.You need to stay out of the sunshine though...not because of sun damage but that light is not at all merciful.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08 You made me laugh out loud!  I love your post Smiley LOL