Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 LOL...I thought it was about that toilet paper commercial where some object can never escape the bathroom

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Wow that tub is only a butt dunker or a baby bath.The room is nice and good use of limited space.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@funinthesun wrote:
http://pin.it/mkHKUNE
I don't know if that works or not. But the bathtub is small with the shelving at the end.

@funinthesun

Here is your photo.

Choosing New Bathroom Design Ideas 2016. Contrasting natural destials create the image of the small bathroom:

Serious question:

How does an adult bathe in a tub the size of a large sink? I love how it looks but unless it's to be used by young children.... I wouldn't do it.

Honored Contributor

glass doors......they just look so much nicer, especially if you are having beautiful tile work done. i have no problems with cleaning the glass doors......i prefer ones that have a design and are NOT fully see through. i keep a bottle of "daily shower" in the shower and spray it down after i am finished......everyone else is expected to do the same. i also keep a squeegee in there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Frameless glass shower door.  It is easy to keep clean and very pretty.  Since you have a small bathroom I'd recommend taking out the tub and putting in as large a shower as you can. (If you can stand being w/o the tub).

@funinthesun Good luck with your remodel and whatever you choose!

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Frameless glass shower door.  It is easy to keep clean and very pretty.  Since you have a small bathroom I'd recommend taking out the tub and putting in as large a shower as you can. (If you can stand being w/o the tub).

@funinthesun Good luck with your remodel and whatever you choose!

I couldn't agree more. 

I have a huge jacuzzi tub in my master bath that I used once just to see how it felt. I'm a shower person and someday I'd like to remove that tub and triple the size of my shower.

I don't think tubs are as important for resale as they once were. People are looking for luxurious showers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bathroom Thoughts

[ Edited ]

@funinthesun

Did not know these existed... tp holder/cellphone holder of the future!

I think I would install one of these!

9EB1A2AD-8B07-4E18-B58A-B0A3B1D5A9CE-1049-000000F6872C749B.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

The biggest shower you can fit with a glass door - clear or textured.

We took out the tub and only have showers now.  The trend is to even tile the ceiling.

I cannot stand bathtubs.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@funinthesun

Did not know these existed... tp holder/cellphone holder of the future!

I think I would install one of these!

9EB1A2AD-8B07-4E18-B58A-B0A3B1D5A9CE-1049-000000F6872C749B.jpeg

I love that!

Super Contributor
Lola, thanks for posting that picture.
Me personally, I don't take baths at all. But since this would be the only place for a tub in the house, I thought it might be good to keep one. And since most people who take baths are kids, I thought the smaller version would be good.
But maybe people don't look for that now? I just thought people with kids always looked for tubs