Esteemed Contributor

@nomlessand @Isobel Archer and others who have mentioned Amazon. Believe me, I was all over Smile.Amazon for the exact spurtle set that I was looking for. They didn't have it. And Mad Hungry had something close, but not in acacia wood. That's why I was so excited to see the set pop back up on QVC. I've calmed down considerably by now. There are worse problems to have. And I now have 6 of the 2-spurtle boxed sets - hahaha! I could go into business! Thanks everyone for your thoughtful suggestions!

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  No it hasn't ever happened to me but that is really poor customer service.  They should have told you it was sold out and canceled your order.

No wonder people are getting fed up; I've read reviews where people are getting used shoes, used make-up, soiled clothing, etc.

Sorry this happened to you-are you near anyplace that sells kitchen items?  I'd make some recommendations but we have a gag order around here - can't mention other stores.

Psst-try the one for mega-online shopping.  A-Z *wink*

@Cakers3

You can mention other stores, but you can't post a link to other retail stores or sites....You can post photos of the item as long as no price is shown. But no special promotion or sales prices are allowed .  This was clarified under the Customer Care Section of the Forum.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”