Respected Contributor

He is adorable and I think there will be a head full of red hair. It is really good to see parents this happy after the birth of a baby!!!

Trusted Contributor
@Greeneyedlady21
@50Mickey

Thanks for the heads-up on Archie's debut, and for taking the time to upload these photos. He sure is a cutie! So nice to see a young, happy family enjoying their bundle of joy. 💜

Honored Contributor

Re: Baby Archie

[ Edited ]

What a precious baby!  I still think the look of the male Markles and that of the males in Diana's family is similar:  They have a Churchillian look, to my eye.  Thus, it is no surprise that this adorable baby looks like his daddy, who perhaps favors a part of Diana's line.

What a happy-looking lad!  This brings joy to my heart.

p.s.  My pediatrician used to say that when he sees a couple deliriously happy over a birth, a new baby is not long behind.

Trusted Contributor

He's very cute. And looks to be a happy bab as well. He's a combination of both of his parents. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 thanks so much for uploading the photos.  So fun to see how cute Archie is.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

What a precious baby!  I still think the look of the male Markles and that of the males in Diana's family is similar:  They have a Churchillian look, to my eye.  Thus, it is no surprise that this adorable baby looks like his daddy, who perhaps favors a part of Diana's line.

What a happy-looking lad!  This brings joy to my heart.

p.s.  My pediatrician used to say that when he sees a couple deliriously happy over a birth, a new baby is not long behind.

@golding76 

The bookies in England are already taking bets as to which royal will be the first to have a baby in 2020, between Meghan, Kate and Eugenie.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I think the eyes are from Meghan's Dad....

Honored Contributor

I am so happy to see the photos of Archie, they have kept him under wraps! He is a real cutie, he looks like his dad. Archie seems to be a happy baby.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel he looks just like Harry,   Very British .   I don't see any Meghans side in him at all at least not now.  Very cute!

Trusted Contributor
@golding76

LOVE that you wrote the male Markles and the boys in Diana's family have a "Churchillian" look! I am off to Google that! Fabulous! 💜