Super Contributor

What a  cutie!Heart

Honored Contributor

At this age ,he looks a lot like harry,but we know how babies change ,as they grow  they all look so happy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

At this age ,he looks a lot like harry,but we know how babies change ,as they grow  they all look so happy.

You are so right!  I remember my babies would look like cousin Howie one week and Grandma Margie the next. Then they'd give you a look just like Daddy.😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

He's adorable, as all babies are to me, but I can't figure out where he got his deep-set, hooded eyes from?

Doesn't look like Harry's, Meghan's or a combination of the two, to me.

I think he has Doria's eyes.

@Lucky Charm 

That's it! He has his grandmother, Doria's eyes!

meghan markle and doria ragland 2015

Also his eyes do resemble Harry's eyes as a baby:

Blue genes: Twitter was quickly awash with comments on the close resemblance between a baby Prince Harry, pictured above at Kensington Palace around his first birthday, and his new son Archie

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

My baby son had eyes that were shaped like that.  As a grown man, his eyes have totally changed now, but eyes like that somewhat run in my family.

As for the name, I didn't care for it at first either. But, I am sure that he is already growing into that name, and we will all come to think that the name just fits him. 

I do think he is stinkin' cute. He looks so happy and healthy and bright. 

Honored Contributor

Imagine that,  he looks like a baby.   

Respected Contributor

I don't think he looks like Doria at all. He looks just like Harry as a baby. He's adorable!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I don't think he looks like Doria at all. He looks just like Harry as a baby. He's adorable!

No, I don't think he looks like Doria, just his eyes.  For now.  There were times I thought he was the spitting image of Mr. Markle.

Funny how baby's faces morph into what we look like as adults.

Respected Contributor

From the side view I see a lot of Thomas Markle in him.

Esteemed Contributor

What a darling baby boy!  How nice to see pictures of this happy family.  Thanks for sharing.