Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@SydneyH wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

She's a nutcase.

 

I think he seems like a decent man.  I'm sure his drinking contributed to the "issues", but she's no saint either.


Agreed, sounds like he's falling on a sword to contain the insanity, lol.


How would that work @SydneyH since he said he has had alcohol problems since he was in college, and that he considered himself a professional drinker.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,055
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

What some are missing is that Angelina may have been the reason for his drinking with her controlling and not disciplining the kids.  She did state she believed in letting them do their thing and Brad tried to get them to not be so spoiled when he was shown disciplining them when he was out with themwhen she didn't.  At least that is what pictures and observers noted.  That might have been the only way he could deal with it!  So none of us can really know for sure but it takes 2 and often both are at fault. 


 

 

@Pook  Nobody causes another person to drink excessively.  I put that remark in the same category as women causing domestic abuse or rape.   It just doesn't happen.  If the kids were misbehaving, HE should have been the disciplinarian. 


You're ABSOLUTELY correct @Kachina624

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,039
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Noel7 wrote:

How would that work @SydneyH since he said he has had alcohol problems since he was in college, and that he considered himself a professional drinker.

It 'works' for me because I believe Angelina is a dysfunctional woman regardless of when or how much Brad drinks.  Anyone who  believes he was the only wrongdoer in that relationship is welcome to do so, but it isn't realistic.  They will be much happier apart...she'll move on to her next victim imo.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@SydneyH wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

How would that work @SydneyH since he said he has had alcohol problems since he was in college, and that he considered himself a professional drinker.

It 'works' for me because I believe Angelina is a dysfunctional woman regardless of when or how much Brad drinks.  Anyone who  believes he was the only wrongdoer in that relationship is welcome to do so, but it isn't realistic.  They will be much happier apart...she'll move on to her next victim imo.


@SydneyH

 

She obviously has problems but I can't see him throwing himself on a sword to save her reputation.

 

He wants at least joint custody. He would be a fool to claim alcoholism if it wasn't true.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,039
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Noel7 wrote:


@SydneyH

 

She obviously has problems but I can't see him throwing himself on a sword to save her reputation.

 

He wants at least joint custody. He would be a fool to claim alcoholism if it wasn't true.


I can, every relationship involves deals, the quicker he can be rid of that nutty woman, the better..........Claiming alcoholism, whether it's true or not is a small price to pay.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@SydneyH wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:


@SydneyH

 

She obviously has problems but I can't see him throwing himself on a sword to save her reputation.

 

He wants at least joint custody. He would be a fool to claim alcoholism if it wasn't true.


I can, every relationship involves deals, the quicker he can be rid of that nutty woman, the better..........Claiming alcoholism, whether it's true or not is a small price to pay.


@SydneyH

 

Not if it deprives him of what he wants most, joint or full custody of his children.  

 

An alcoholic rarely gets custody until they have been checked out by the court over some time.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,973
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

This post has been removed by QVC because of baiting

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,973
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

This thread is closed for commenting, it has become arguementative