Valued Contributor

Re: Autosaved Drafts in your Profile

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yeah, that's what I figured - they are still working it out.  Smiley Happy

Every now and then I pound out a post and drop it.  I will just have to remember to just delete the words instead of just backing out.  I don't do it that often either, but would TOTALLY agree that it does the job.   I'm pretty good about meaning what I say and saying what I mean but everything now and then it's just something that, while I wouldn't mind saying it anyway, doesn't need to be said.  I guess it's being an adult and not letting everything fly out of your mouth before thinking what good it can do, eh?

Totally agree, chickenbutt!

I am sometimes afflicted with "foot in mouth" disease.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Autosaved Drafts in your Profile

SuiGeneris wrote:   ...I will sometimes type something incredibly sardonic when I see rampant stupidity, then think better of it and delete it before posting. It seems as though the typing of it gets it out of my system before I "pull the trigger" and shoot myself in the foot! 

>>>LOL!!  I do the same thing.  The horrible part is that, even when I clean it up...I'm generally not snarky, believe it or not...it comes out sarcastic!  ARRGGHH!   I'm blaming it on the New and Exciting Roll Out Meltdown of 2015, and hope it fades away eventually!

Copied and printed the cartoon and put it up in my office.  LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~