Respected Contributor

••• Married At First Sight "Experts" •••

Well they seem to be real duds at matchmaking.

I'm wondering if they can be held legally responsible for any of the mess with Ryan and Jessica.

At first I thought the show might be ok especially looking at statistics they gave of arranged marriage success and the first season did well for 2 out of 3 but now it seems like a bad idea or they need new "experts" if they're going to get it right.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Frequent Contributor

Re: ••• Married At First Sight "Experts" •••

I must be having a bad night.  I try not to be negaive but I don't think there was a real man in the bunch.  One was a hot head, and the others were whiners. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
In my opinion, your description is accurate for men in general. That's why I am single by choice. You really can't blame the experts.
Honored Contributor

There are rumors floating around out there that TPTB on the show all of a sudden insisted it be filmed around the x-mas holiday so the experts made their matches in 3 months, rather than the 1 year it took in the first season. 

There are also rumors floating around that the guys weren't properly vetted as in never went through drug testing or the psychological testing the others had to go through.  One guy was found on Match.com, one found on FB and Sean was Doug's (guy from last year) friend.

Who knows if any of this is true but this season was very, very different from last season and the experts didn't seem to have much insight as to why they paired the couples together. 

Jacquelyn posted on her FB page that despite Ryan R. saying at the reunion that they'd do dinner, he's never contacted her, no dinner ever happened.

I personally didn't care for any of the men OR the women.  Davinia was too self-absorbed and Sean was a whiney baby. 

Ryan D was immature and had an anger issue but I think Jess did as well.  She wouldn't talk about anything but all of a sudden would go off the rails.  Neither of them knew how to communicate.

Ryan R was a mama's boy and Jacquelyn is just too much. She's overbearing, loud and pushy.

The next season, if there is one, is being done in Atlanta.  

Respected Contributor

Lipstick Diva that explains a lot.

Wow imho they shouldn't shortcut making matches for people for a marriage.

It's not a dating game.

I wonder if Atlanta would work out better since the people's homes won't be so spread out and far away from each other like the greater metro NYC area.

Seems like that was a big problem for some.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••