Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you returning anything you got for Christmas?

I don't mind at all if someone returns something I got them. I'd much rather they had something they really enjoyed.

Esteemed Contributor

A camera.

Respected Contributor

I am returning a Bruins shirt that my husband bought me because I find it too clingy. He wants me to keep it - not. And I am exchanging a pair of Burberry rain boots for a larger size. Also a gift from my husband.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 circles said:

No, everything is fine....no returns for me....

Same here. I feel funny returning things.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/28/2014 spud188 said: My Mom gave dh and me a handmade stuffed turkey she got at a yard sale,I wish I could return it!!!

LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/28/2014 spud188 said: My Mom gave dh and me a handmade stuffed turkey she got at a yard sale,I wish I could return it!!!

Okay, if that was her gag gift, what was the real gift she gave you and DH?

Respected Contributor

Nothing from Christmas, however, today is my birthday and I have something to be sent back to QVC. My mom bought me a pair of Eterna Gold lever back earrings back in July. Today I opened them up and one of them is defective. One of the lever backs is so loose, I'm afraid it would open and come out of my ear. She called them and they said to send them back and get a credit since they are defective.

Super Contributor

My daughter gave me a new pair of walking shoes for Christmas (because she took mine {#emotions_dlg.lol}), only problem they are a size too small. I have to make the exchange sometime this week.

Honored Contributor

Yes, and though I'm not a 'chronic returner' as is the reference here..., I can't see the point in wasting someone else's money or my own by keeping something that isn't going to be used... This year, I'll return more than usual, mostly sizing issues, though there were a few things I bought myself that I simply decided I don't like enough to keep.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...