Super Contributor

Re: Are you returning anything you got for Christmas?

Unfortunately, I have to return 2 pair of pjs and some bedroom slippers. The pjs were too small, the slippers too big.

Respected Contributor

I might be returning this guy I just met. I don't know yet lol
Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Pqfan said: I might be returning this guy I just met. I don't know yet lol

Honored Contributor

Wow! so glad to hear so many are happy with the gifts!

chickenbutt, I think you are right, so many people try to give a 'generic' type gift, and not take into account the person receiving it. I try to hand pick each and every gift I give someone, and tailor it to their likes.

I think, too, that people today (in general of course) have so much more than in past generations, and they don't really appreciate or need what is gifted. I'm not saying they don't appreciate the thought, but as a society in general, we have so much more than previous generations, we are getting harder to impress and please, or we already have too much.

Respected Contributor

I don't have anything that needs to be returned. I only bought for my mom and a couple of friends and they don't need to return anything I gave them either.

Honored Contributor

No......am pleased with everything I received. Had a very nice Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

No.. I received mostly gift cards and money and a edible fruit basket.

Respected Contributor

I loved all my presents! No returns here.

Honored Contributor

I have one gift I'd like to return, but I'm going to donate it instead. My friend must be friends with chickenbutts friend. It was a no name beauty kit in a really strong scent. The only positive thing I can say about it is it's a pretty pink. I am guessing it came from the dollar store.
Honored Contributor

I don't have anything to return, and have seldom ever returned any gifts I've been given. The only exceptions have been when I needed to make an even exchange for another size. I even love, and will use the gift cards I've been given...was just browsing the thread about people selling their gift cards. I can't imagine doing that! Most of them have no expiration dates, and even if I don't want something from a store right away..I'll use it before long.