Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you returning anything you got for Christmas?

No, everything is fine....no returns for me....

Esteemed Contributor

I have one I would like to but, since I mentioned what I would like in a general manner and DD got me one that does not quite fit my vision, I don't dare since she will see.

Honored Contributor

A couple things need to go back. I'm not in a rush to do that though.

Honored Contributor

No returns in this house.
Respected Contributor

I have one sweater that looks a bit short, but I haven't tried it on yet. That might go back. My husband received a 3-D movie that didn't work so that needs to be returned. I bought most of my own gifts this year, otherwise there would be more returns. I don't keep things I will never wear/use, and I wouldn't expect anyone to keep a gift from me that they will never use.
Super Contributor

Nope, but since I purchased my own gifts for me, fortunately I know what I like. Smile I used to detest returning gifts, waiting in lines and crowds of people.

Valued Contributor

No.
Respected Contributor

I rarely return, but this year DH got me the wrong perfume. I wear 'Golden" delicious DKNY and he got me the wrong flavor. They have about 8 of them now. I could probably keep the one I got but it's not the one I love.

I do NOT get upset if someone wants to return - it's the THOUGHT that counts. I'm not one to keep things that I don't love or use, so I don't want to add to anyone else's clutter either.

Honored Contributor

I did not receive much. What I received I'm keeping. DH and I don't exchange gifts. My father gave me money, a few friends gave me gifts I'm keeping, and my uncle gave me a bit of money. I'm so glad I don't have anything to return.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

My Mom gave dh and me a handmade stuffed turkey she got at a yard sale,I wish I could return it!!!