Honored Contributor

Are you a good gift wrapper?

I wish I could say that I was. I am not. 

I guess I would say I am fair at it, but mine never seem to reach the levels people would oh and aw about.

I think they made gift bags for people  like me

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you a good gift wrapper?

I used to wrap beautiful packages.  Not any more.  Mostly gift bags these days.  If a gift bag won't work, then I do try to use really nice wrapping paper.

Esteemed Contributor

No, not at all.  My husband and older sister are experts.

Gift bags were invented just for me. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I think the wrapping paper used to be a better quality ,and that makes a difference

Honored Contributor

NO, which is why I am a gift bag girl!! 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Yes; I love to make packages look beautiful.  It's much more fun to open the beauties!

I only use gift bags for really large, oddly shaped items.  It's much more exciting to unwrap a gift than to pull one out of a bag.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I used to work in the china department of a major dept. store that provided free gift wrapping ...I loved to make bows.....a lot of fun!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

No, I'm really not.  DH is very much the artist in many ways, oil paintings, sketches, photography, and wrapping presents.

He used to do it all except his own and they were wonderful, but it took so long and we had so many.  Now I buy beautiful bags and tissues and he arranges those, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I have an excellent  wrapper, HUBBY. As long as he can sit in front of the tv he'll do anything. Even fold clothes. 

Honored Contributor

I'm too disorganized.  The scissors, pen, tags, tape etc. are lost after one package.  

I don't understand it because when I sit at my sewing machine everything gets put back in a certain place on my work table and I could practically reach for it blindfolded.