Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping Amazon Prime day?

They had a good deal on Greenies, and I ordered those.  I give my dog a Greenie every day.  I wanted to order a cardboard scratching post for my kitten that I'll be getting.  It wasn't going to start until 4:15, and I wasn't near my computer at that time and it sold its limit for the sale.  I'm on a watch list for it now, still at the Prime Day price.  I was disappointed in that.  I got on the computer less than an hour after it started and still missed out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I've got things shipping already! I feel like I should bake cookies for the delivery man come Thursday! Smiley Wink

@willdob3 LOL.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I ordered a pair of clark shoes that were originally 95.00 and I got them for 44.95 so I consider that a good deal.

@AngusandBuddhasMom Boooyahhhhhh!

@AngusandBuddhasMomYour post got me looking at shoes over at Amazon- I bought Clarks (the item # here is A288101) for $35!!

Join the club @Ibby114...

*Call Tyrone*
Regular Contributor

Yes I certainly did.

I ordered a new cat tree for our little kitty as the one we have is beat up real bad. The new one has more options for him as well so I think he'll like it. It was a great deal I thought, Cost $39 down from $70.

I also bought a few things I feel I needed for security's sake. We just moved (less than a month ago) and already my car has been broken into. So I bought a security camera system and some solar powered flood lights for the front yard. All were highly rated and at great costs.

I was super happy with my buys yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

I ordered a pair of clark shoes that were originally 95.00 and I got them for 44.95 so I consider that a good deal.

@AngusandBuddhasMomYour post got me looking at shoes over at Amazon- I bought Clarks (the item # here is A288101) for $35!!

@itiswhatitis what shoes did you get?? Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested:

Amazon has a category called "Deals".  I noticed it today when I went back to look over yesterday's orders.  There are a lot of offers, too many to go through them all, but I did find several things, including a three month try out of Taste of Home for 99 cents.

Respected Contributor

My daughter me bought me another large white Echo for my kitchen. I bought one last year on QVC in white and use it in my computer/exercise room. She has Prime and wanted to buy me a gift because tell her not to spend money on me. She can use it more than I can. I will love it and receive it graciously as she is a wonderful daughter. She said they are backordered until August. I will love having the Echo in my kitchen. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@itiswhatitis what shoes did you get?? Woman Happy

@Ibby114, I didn't do it, afterall.  Boy was I tempted.  I must stay away from shoes for a while.  I gave myself a pat on the back because the price was soooo good on the pair I had in my cart.  I honestly, don't need anymore.  Have purchased two pairs this summer already.  Woman Embarassed

*Call Tyrone*