QVC Customer Care

Re: Anyone shopping Amazon Prime day?

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code which is against standards.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have prime, but, I just do not understand why you would buy something you never needed just because it is a good deal?

@SeaMaiden

I don't understand that either.

A few small items I order regularly were discounted today so I ordered them.  I also picked up a couple small things I need and had been putting off getting - both were discounted today. I didn't buy anything big and everything I purchased would have been bought anyway so I am glad to have saved a few dollars. Nothing I got was worth getting excited about though! Smiley Wink

@willdob3  OK....so I ordered something.  A no soliciting sign for in front of the house. It looks nice and I needed one. It was a good deal. ...do I REALLY NEED IT? No! 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wanting an Echo and couldn't resist it at half off, plus I chose the longer ship date to get a $10 credit when it ships.  Got it in white.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried their samples boxes? They have different categories- and  whatever price the box costs  you get an equal credit in that category for future purchases. "Free' sounds interesting... !! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I just got 2 deals that I was watching, they were things that I needed. And we're a good deal.  I also got a credit on a kindle book , so it was a good sale for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've got things shipping already! I feel like I should bake cookies for the delivery man come Thursday! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have prime, but, I just do not understand why you would buy something you never needed just because it is a good deal?

@SeaMaiden

I don't understand that either.

A few small items I order regularly were discounted today so I ordered them.  I also picked up a couple small things I need and had been putting off getting - both were discounted today. I didn't buy anything big and everything I purchased would have been bought anyway so I am glad to have saved a few dollars. Nothing I got was worth getting excited about though! Smiley Wink

@willdob3  OK....so I ordered something.  A no soliciting sign for in front of the house. It looks nice and I needed one. It was a good deal. ...do I REALLY NEED IT? No! 🙂

@SeaMaiden

If it works it will be money well spent! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Amazon I jsut ordered Clarks A288101 for $35!!  Heart  The muted gold is a  great neutral. I bought the 8.5  (rather than 9) based on the reviews here - and there.

Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I ordered a pair of clark shoes that were originally 95.00 and I got them for 44.95 so I consider that a good deal.

@AngusandBuddhasMom Boooyahhhhhh!

@AngusandBuddhasMomYour post got me looking at shoes over at Amazon- I bought Clarks (the item # here is A288101) for $35!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but do they have the Amazon gift card deal today? I was on there early this morning and couldn't find one.

Some deals are so good they're worth putting away for future use. Two years ago I got through at the right time on Prime Day for a good brand smart tv. Crazy good deal. Put it in my cart but let it go. Three days later my tv died. Should have trusted my instincts. I ended up getting a good deal on one via Amazon, but not that good.  

This morning I got a dress via lightning deal but cancelled it. I would like the Echo, but I got for Christmas and never use it. I set it up again today to do a reorder tonight for a $10 credit.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"