Trusted Contributor

Anyone else dislike Fall and all that it Entails?

[ Edited ]

It's my least favorite season and everyone loves it so Smiley Sad  Halloween is also my least favorite and when and why did it get so overblown???  I am a Summer person...I also hate the constant darkness!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone else dislike Fall and all that it Entails?

Sorry, but I love Autumn. It’s my favorite season; the air is crisp and cool, the air even smells different. I love the feel and sound of leaves 🍁  crunching beneath my feet. DH and I married in Autumn, because we both love it so much.

Super Contributor

No , I love fall & all it entails . Summer is to buggy and hot for me .  I do however love all 4 seasons and the change . New England rocks all so I am happy to be here ! 

Trusted Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot wrote:

Sorry, but I love Autumn. It’s my favorite season; the air is crisp and cool, the air even smells different. I love the feel and sound of leaves 🍁  crunching beneath my feet. DH and I married in Autumn, because we both love it so much.

Do you live where it snows?  I like to open my windows and get fresh air!

Honored Contributor

I love Fall,

https://nestofposies-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fall-Favorites-Printable-in-Black-819x1024.jpg

Respected Contributor

Huh?  Don't understand what fall entails and what's overblown about it.  

It's another season and I like it except the days get shorter and then winter follows.  I dread winters.

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely love fall.  Humidity disappears, refreshing air and vibrant colors abound.  Not a big fan of Halloween, but I love thinking about and preparing for Thanksgiving - my favorite holiday.    

Honored Contributor

Yes, I sure do!!  Fall is usually very short and then comes the awful winter stuff!!  I also don't care for Halloween.  Hate having to wear more clothing also.  Give me spring and summer.

Honored Contributor

Fall is my fav season altho not a fan of Helloween or Xmas as I worked in a party store for 12 years and those holidays were around me for months and months----but am getting better after 9 years of not working there---love the colors, love the weather and the leaves. HATE winter--------spring is good and I do like summer too.

Respected Contributor

Driving during darkness is difficult for me -- the glare of oncoming headlights is blinding.  I no longer drive at night.   Spring & summer evenings give me ample light for that, once Eastern Std. Time rolls around, it's dark here at 5 p.m. (so my day is finished).  

Cold weather is also hard on bursitus which I now get.  Holidays are depressing simply due to travel and the cold temps.  Yes, it snows here which adds more driving dangers, and high heat bills.   Give me summer  anytime~!