Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else dislike Fall and all that it Entails?

Fall is a beautiful season. It is the season of nature. If you ever want to see natural beauty travel thru New England and witness the colors of nature. It is awesome and nothing like it, and no two seasons of Fall are the same. It is different than Spring.

I am not a fan of Halloween, or of the holiday season, but Fall is something lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE fall!!  But not a fan of Halloween...even when my kids were little...haha.  That and New Years Eve two of my least

favorite holidays.....but love the crisp cool air...leaves changing, best clothing of the year,  just coming in from the cold and having some warm comfort food....nothing better...

Honored Contributor

If you dislike Fall, how do you feel about Winter?  I don't mind Fall.  Each season has its pros and cons.

Honored Contributor

I like fall weather until it becomes cold.🍂🍁🌾🏈

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

If you dislike Fall, how do you feel about Winter?  I don't mind Fall.  Each season has its pros and cons.

VERY good question-IF Spring followed Fall-I would love it!  

Respected Contributor

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE Fall!!!

Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@buyornot wrote:

It's my least favorite season and everyone loves it so Smiley Sad  Halloween is also my least favorite and when and why did it get so overblown???  I am a Summer person...I also hate the constant darkness!!!

@buyornot  I love fall, it's my favorite season.   But, just like you, I hate Halloween.   It's not until the end of October, but people are already going crazy with it.

Honored Contributor

Sorry.  I love fall!  Love Halloween!  I just plain love the change of seasons, although I'd like winter more if it never snowed!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

VERY good question-IF Spring followed Fall-I would love it!  

But once Winter arrives, then I have Spring to look forward to.  Fall just gives me Winter to look forward toSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I love the colors of Fall but that for me is it. I am a Summer gal and I don't like what comes after Fall at all. I am not a big fan of Halloween at all either. I do enjoy Thanksgiving and all the delicious food.