Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Staying In New Year's Eve?

We are staying home, we have not gone out for NYE for years.

Trusted Contributor

DH and I will also be staying home. We're cooking seafood together. No way do we want to be out in those crowds. Been there, done that when we were younger-a lot younger. I'll be surprised if we stay up past 9:00!

Esteemed Contributor

Having just returned from a warm weather holiday vacation, I am ready to stay in tonight. We will cook a nice dinner together and ring in the new year with a fine wine.

I am anxious for tomorrow--the start of new beginnings. I will get back on track by implementing a detox cleanse and I am nearly done creating my intentions box for 2020. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, staying in tonight hanging out with my sis (whose a little under the weather) and want to stay cozy comfy and enjoy the remainder of the Christmas tree.  My office let us out early for the holiday so I stopped off at the store for some snackies!  For some reason, my cart got a little out of control and noticed these items landed in it.   Smiley Happy  I loaded up on Doritos, chips and dip, chocolate covered dipped chocolate chip cookies and some wine.  Pairing all this with some Hallmark Christmas movies or whatever else may be on.  I also want to tune in to check out Antonella and Rick at 10 for a little bit.  Happy New Year everyone!  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   DH and I will grill hamburgers tonight as I totally forgot it was New Year's Eve so didn't plan a menu, so just he and I, and the two pups.

Honored Contributor

We haven’t been out for years on New Year’s Eve. DH turns into a pumpkin about 10 pm. Tonight we had leftover chili I made yesterday and are watching football ....we usually are watching bowl games nonstop...I would rather be home, warm, and safe. Happy to know all of my kids and grands won’t be on the roads tonight.

Respected Contributor

I always stay in--I love it!

Time for lying in my sumptuous bed, reading, reading, reading.

Trusted Contributor

Image result for images las vegas new years fireworks

Happy New Year from fabulous Las Vegas!

Honored Contributor

11C44995-9242-4064-82AA-6993CBBA8534.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

canstockphoto75383057-happy-new-year-2020-770x544.jpg