Honored Contributor

We have given them directions to our home 4 times and still no package. We are not on GPS and have told them. If I could get through to Amazon I would ask for a refund.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

Try calling 1-800-280-4331 orm1-866-216-1072

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

We have given them directions to our home 4 times and still no package. We are not on GPS and have told them. If I could get through to Amazon I would ask for a refund.

@Group 5 minus 1 

I have called them many times and seldom even get put on hold. Not sure what "If I could get through even means"!

ETA: Not on a GPS? Can't imagine where you live. We live in a pretty remote area and they have no trouble finding our home, even with Amazon Prime Delivery.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

If it’s a hassle to get your merchandise, don’t order from them.

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Try calling 1-800-280-4331 orm1-866-216-1071

@Jamma 

I call 1-866-216-1072 and have never had a problem.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

ETA: Not on a GPS? Can't imagine where you live. We live in a pretty remote area and they have no trouble finding our home, even with Amazon Prime Delivery.

hckynut

Often new developments are not on GPS for sometime, we had that problem when we were one of the 1st homes in a new neighborhood.  For about a year GPS/Google maps showed us in the middle of a field.   

It is miserable because no one understands how to follow directions - only GPS.  

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

Try calling 1-800-280-4331 orm1-866-216-1071

@Jamma 

I call 1-866-216-1072 and have never had a problem.

hckynut

I edited my post you have the correct number---typo on my part.  Thanks for catching it.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have learned with Amazon to only use Live Chat because then you have a copy of the WRITTEN transcript.  That eliminates the problem of who said what when.

Frequent Contributor

I fyour reach Amazon ask for logistics dept.  They are the ones who can correct the issue.  Had to do itonce becasue they kep delivering to the wong place.  (the other side of the development)  After speaking with them all packages have been delivered correctly.

Honored Contributor

I have never had a problem with Amazon customer serivce using the phone number others have provided.  Never felt the need to have a record of the chat, since I've always been successful in resolving my issue(s) with them.  Hard to imagine where a person lives that GPS can't find!  

Having said that, friends of mine were getting satellite TV installed recently.  The provider had the put the wrong address on the order (a couple of houses away), and seemed unable to correct despite several calls.  Fortunately, on the day the install was due, the installer called them first and were able to give him the correct address!!!