Honored Contributor
Returned item this morning. Amazon emailed letting me know full amount has been refunded! Sure enough! Shows up on my account. Impressive needless to say. This is why plan continuing shopping with Amazon. Love Prime! Looking forward to watching Amazon deliver more outstanding performance. Bravo!!!🙋
Frequent Contributor

Amazon has the best customer service out there. 

Trusted Contributor

I know!  As soon as the return gets scanned by UPS, they start processing the refund.  Love Amazon. 

The only thing about them that really irriitates me is the pricing game they play.  I can order something one day and get a good price. Two days later, after it's delivered, I decide I want to order a second "one."  I see the price has gone up. 

If I really want it, I pay the difference, but I'm really bugged.  If I decide to watch and wait, sometimes the price comes down and sometimes the price goes higher.  Life is too busy for games.  

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

Sounds like the Q should listen up - with all the complaints on this forum for the Q, the Q seriously need to do some revisions in their company.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

ITA.  The Q has a whole lot of catching up to do in order to get close to that of amazon's c/s.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

I know!  As soon as the return gets scanned by UPS, they start processing the refund.  Love Amazon. 

The only thing about them that really irriitates me is the pricing game they play.  I can order something one day and get a good price. Two days later, after it's delivered, I decide I want to order a second "one."  I see the price has gone up. 

If I really want it, I pay the difference, but I'm really bugged.  If I decide to watch and wait, sometimes the price comes down and sometimes the price goes higher.  Life is too busy for games.  

But that's what happens in grocery store, department stores, at the gas station too.

I buy something today, and next week it's at a lower price.

I don't see how what Amazon does is any different than that.

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

ITA.  The Q has a whole lot of catching up to do in order to get close to that of amazon's c/s.

@pommom - I hear you.  It's obvious they don't read all of the complaints on this forum - I've never seen so many complaints as have been posted lately.  Really sad the Q is going downhill fast. 

Respected Contributor

Amazon is the best .. even my husband does his shopping there ...anything

he might need tool or nut and bolt wise he finds it there ....

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

That's the seller, not Amazon (even though it may be "Fulfilled by Amazon"). It's supply and demand. When an item isn't selling the price goes down. If 1-2 people buy it and their stock goes down, they'll raise the price. Most of the smaller items I buy or have on "Save for Later" go up/down less than $5; that doesn't bother me.

They don't advertise or encourage it but sometimes if you call them they'll give you the price break. I would never bother for a few dollars, but once I bought something (forget what) and within 3-4 days the price dropped $40. I called; they took $40 off for me. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

@pommom  With QVC's  antiquated web site, repaired with duck tape, QVC will NEVER CATCH UP.   It is only a matter of time that QVC will gone. They just do not keep up with the times..... and will be left in the dust.