Esteemed Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Good, because what I saw on there the other day for that hand sanitizer was ridiculous.

I just got three 8 ounce bottles of it for 99 cents each at my local Harps. And they had several bottles of it, and of some sort of foam hand sanizer too. All was 99 cents for 8 ounces.

@happycat- that sounds like a great deal. However, living in NY we are supposed to stay home unless it's an EMERGENCY to go out. There's no way that 99% of the things I'd go out for are considered an emergency. I live in the hot spot of the state right now, and I'm staying out of harm's way as much as I can. Please be safe, everyone. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional 

thank you so much!

yes, I did resolve this one and here is what I did

I resubmitted the return for both sets with the reason "item defective or not as expected."

Then, for "comments" I added: 

"Will not hold shoes as shown in picture."

Because of this last step I took, the app allowed me to obtain a return label for returning these at 0 cost to the UPS store.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@happycat wrote:

Good, because what I saw on there the other day for that hand sanitizer was ridiculous.

I just got three 8 ounce bottles of it for 99 cents each at my local Harps. And they had several bottles of it, and of some sort of foam hand sanizer too. All was 99 cents for 8 ounces.

@happycat- that sounds like a great deal. However, living in NY we are supposed to stay home unless it's an EMERGENCY to go out. There's no way that 99% of the things I'd go out for are considered an emergency. I live in the hot spot of the state right now, and I'm staying out of harm's way as much as I can. Please be safe, everyone. 

It was about 3 or so weeks ago that I got the hand sanitizer. I did go into wal mart earlier this week, to get my mother fabric as she has been making masks and was almost out of fabric. I did get some other things, I wore my mask, sanitized my hads when I got out to my car and changed my clothes when I got home.

If I can't order and go pick up (which I am keeping at a minimum), or order online, we are just going to be doing without.