Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Shipping is Sort of a Disaster

@tennpal15 wrote:

If you do have a problem, you usually can get a free month of Prime if you ask

I was refunded $5 each time for my 'inconvenience.'   I suspect it is the built-in delivery fee since they guarantee the delivery dates. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

Well, it happened to me again yesterday.  I found two Amazon packages on the middle of my front lawn.  One package had  a $100 gift card in it.  I am lucky that no one took my packages.  I did call Amazon and complain.  As long as the phone call takes, I think they should offer a small credit to my account for my wasted time.  

Trusted Contributor

This is the worst year ever for late packages, delivery issues like UPS not handing packages over to the USPS because they'll be in the area, damaged/defective items, companies not allowing UPS access point pickups, UPS drivers not knocking or leaving the InfoNotice when I'm 10 feet from the door, Fed Ex workers in the stores that move as fast as molasses in January and don't get me started on Amazon's own delivery service. That's an epic fail on a whole new level.

My favorite?  Leaving packages out in the open on a rainy day.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.