Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Shipping is Sort of a Disaster

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

My Amazon shipments have always been promptly delivered to my front door.  Guess I'm one of the lucky ones? 

@deepwaterdotter  Me too....infact all my deliveries from every one come great for me. 

Respected Contributor

I totally agree that Amazon is a disaster this year.  They have been "unable to deliver" three packages in the last two weeks.  Lost or damaged it says.  The ones that do make it here keep getting pushed back from my Prime two-day guaranteed delivery.  I was just about to go look what happened to the ones that were supposed to be here today!

In past years I've ordered on 12/21 and not had to worry.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SoonerLOLWe do go to upper crust pizza and the bbq chicken is our favorite  too...look for us there.We like to go to Tjs too...we will be buying wine this year.We also like the beef from a market store that I have forgotten the name of.They have the best steaks and my son cooks them perfectly.Too bad his wife has pneumonia right now.Hopefully she will be well soon and that son isn’t next one sick.I love going to Oklahoma..people are friendly and polite.Lots of restaurants actually too many and so hard to choose.

@dex  Oh good!  See you there!  I'll be the pretty one!  Woman Wink  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I have NEVER had any issues with Amazon or Fed-Ex re delivery of packages.

Honored Contributor

One would think by now Amazon and the others would have figured out there is a holiday season every year at this time and they would be prepared!
Trusted Contributor

No problems with Amazon delivery.  My biggest issues are USPS and FedEx.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Valued Contributor

No delivery issues here at all.  All delivered on time, all wrapped. all ready to go. 

Regular Contributor

I have ordered a lot from Amazon, and never had any problems, until recently. In the last 2 weeks I've had 2 items with a guaranteed delivery dates that have arrived 3 days late and 1 package that was delivered to the wrong address. I'm getting very disappointed in Amazon.  I'm also getting irritated with most of my QVC stuff being shipped by UPS and transferred to USPS it takes longer that way. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPS Delivery.jpg

I have no issue with Amazon delivery - never have.  Not only do they deliver my packages when they are expected, they sent me a photo with a thumbs up for the treats that I leave out for delivery people.  My Amazon package tucked neatly behind the little stool.   

I guess no matter what a company does, there will be complaints and now that Amazon is a bigger target that Wal Mart, they will be getting the most. People will find fault regardless.

Personally, I have and will continue to shop from Amazon as often as possible.  Like another poster, what I didn't get from Amazon, I got from Lands End and QVC.  The only time I've had an issue with delivery is when it goes through the USPS.  Age and mobility issues have curtailed most of my brick and mortar shopping and I am grateful for online shopping.   

Valued Contributor

If you do have a problem, you usually can get a free month of Prime if you ask