Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Scam Alert

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 @tiny 2 

Since I got rid of my landline the only scam calls I get are the car warranty calls ...🚗 😄

@Spurt   LOL   Sometimes I want to call them back and tell them to "press this, loser".

Area 51 - Imgflip

@Cakers3 

🤣🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

download (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 

download (1).jpg

@Spurt   HA!  I just posted this one on the other thread.Woman LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I get never ending calls and emails from companies that I have no activity or dealings with -- Apple, Norton anti virus, Home Depot, car warranty agencies, insurance agencies etc. Just this morning, I received 6 calls before 8:30 am!!   

I never answer any call from a number I do not recognize.  And my message back to caller is not very nice. I block and they change a couple of digits and call again.  I do not answer any email. I have received several emails from 'Amazon' Always call the company' number to verify...always a scam!!

Honored Contributor

Still hanging on to my land line.  I want to keep business separate from personal.   So my personal is on my smartphone.  Doctor vistis, etc. on my land line.  I have to tolerate some of the robo calls though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 @tiny 2 

Since I got rid of my landline the only scam calls I get are the car warranty calls ...🚗 😄

I only have a landline - never used a cell phone.

Respected Contributor

Whenever I receive such calls or emails, I simply check my orders on the site and on my credit card.  If there really is a problem, I find it there and contact them to resolve.  No need to respond to calls or emails.

Honored Contributor

I got an amazon scam in my email last week! 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller