Honored Contributor

They are in overload, doing the best they can,i am so glad we have this,think about if we could not order on  line period.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Amazon made an announcement.  Food and necessities are now their priority.  Many of the new hired people are being trained to be drivers.  I still order a lot from Amazon, but many of the items (not food, hand sanitizers, TP, etc) are delayed in shipping.  

Honored Contributor

As far as I know they are only shipping essentials.

I have still been placing orders but not receiving them in 2 days which is ok. Still not waiting as long as it says during checkout.

I placed an order & figured I would have to wait a month but it's suppose to be here Fri. I placed that order Sat so only a week.

Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I placed an order yesterday for two things.  One will be here by Saturday....the other by April 21st?  They never stated that the product would take a month to deliver when I ordered.

Why  would Amazon even accept an order on prime that will take a month to arrive?They should  Just say not available. 

I do not care about waiting... a week or two....but a month? 

I just checked my order and the same thing, April 21. Just for fun, I ordered it again and it will be here Saturday. But that is what is said on the original order. I cancelled the original that was to be here in a month. I'll have to check on the status later to see if the delivery time has changed. I am in no hurry for it, I just thought it was odd.

Esteemed Contributor

What is essential to one person, not to another.

Honored Contributor

I ordered many items from Amazon yesterday and each item had the expected delivery date which was not 2 days like prime always has.  That is understandable since now there is no way they can keep up.  Many items I looked at had April and May as the delivery.  Delivery was stated on every item I looked at or ordered.  

it could be missed if you are userd to prime 2 day and just rush through ordering.

Respected Contributor

If I wanted something being given a delivery date of a month would be a lot better than we have no idea when this item will be in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

My air fryer bit the dust and I just ordered one from Amazon. My delivery date is March 30-April 3rd....which is Ok for me

I didn't think I would get it in 2 days. Another model I was considering was April 23rd though and that influenced my choice....

Respected Contributor

on tv 8 amazon warehouse workers test positive NY FL CT   God bless them and everyone

Super Contributor

Although I’ve been a Prime  member  for many years, it’s mainly for Prime

music (which I listen to while working out).

The Prime Video is another added extra, along with free Prime Reading

and Prime Channels,

The shipping is the least important to me and I always select “no rush”,

which entitles me to a free $1 to purchase a digital product.

Funny thing is, even with No Rush shipping, my items arrive fast.

Anything important that I need (not “want”) fast, I’ll visit a local store.

For where I live, it’s the best option for me.