Honored Contributor

Where to make a list? AND how to know if it goes on sale?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Days

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where to make a list? AND how to know if it goes on sale?

@goldensrbest  I just put the items in my cart and then click on "save for later."  Each time I log in it will tell me which ones have changed price.  You can also make a Wish List.  Under Your Account, then Your Lists.  I'm not sure if you have to go into your Wish List to find out if the price has changed.  I find it easier just to keep it in my cart under "saved for later."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Days

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart

Some of the things on my list have gone down, but waiting to see if they drop further. None of them have gone up at all, much less 25%. Your list must be much larger than mine and/or different items on your list.

Too high? Wait until they come down, but even times that ARE NOT Prime, prices can vary as much as 50-60%, I have seen it and bought one item for 60% down.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I just looked at my lists.  They are either the same or have decreased between 1-6%.  Nothing has increased.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Amazon prices often change. Sometimes more; sometimes less. Of my 8 saved items, five have decreased and three have increased.

If I don’t need something right away, I hold off ordering at the higher price to see if it will come down again. Sometimes it does.

I do the same thing...they sit and I watch the price.  I'd been saving 3 things and the prices of all 3 went up this weekend.  Oh well.  I don't need them right away so will wait until they go down again.