Honored Contributor

It's interesting that everything in my saved list has gone up 25% and more in price these last few days prior to Amazon Prime Days.    It'll be interesting to see if any of them go down when prime day starts.

Esteemed Contributor

Can you explain a little more what Prime days are?  Do you bid on stuff? Is it limited supply? I hear so many of my neighbors are excited and I’m embarrassed to say I haven’t a clue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Valued Contributor

No, you don't bid on stuff...it's a series of sales....similar to a bunch of TSV's or "black friday" deals. Amazon pushes their products heavily (alexa pod things, kindles) and other retailers that sell on Amazon also have deals and specials. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing in my lists on Amazon went up in price.  Strange

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about buying a big TV---we still have our old 3,000lb Smiley Surprised DTV that is going great but so antique- my kids really laugh at me--and now I'm tired of it too. and also thought it might be good to buy one now before the tariff wars start, as those things are made in china.

Honored Contributor

Nothing on my lists has gone up either.  Why would it?  It's not like EVERYTHING on Amazon is going to go on sale.  Some people really (after all this time) just don't understand Amazon or Prime.  They don't understand the sheer size of Amazon or all the many benefits of Prime.  Prime Day is the equivalent of having thousands of TSV's but everything won't be on sale.  

Frequent Contributor

There’s so many things that the Q sells is still less on Amazon. I just purchased the snoopy ( peanuts) throw by Berkshire for less considering s&h. I also was not charged sales tax, but I don’t know why.  Im always compairing prices with Amazon etc. 

Honored Contributor

I just wanted another De-humidifier and I didn't see those discounted.  I'm a prime member and order a lot of 'stuff' from them (love that it's free delivery).

I love that just about everything can be ordered on line these days......

Respected Contributor

Amazon prices often change. Sometimes more; sometimes less. Of my 8 saved items, five have decreased and three have increased.

If I don’t need something right away, I hold off ordering at the higher price to see if it will come down again. Sometimes it does.

Esteemed Contributor

Their prices change up and down frequently....