Super Contributor

I've never had a problem with QVC customer service. They have always been helpful, friendly and have taken care of the problem quickly. I don't shop Amazon so I have no insight to their business practices.

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 banjo said:

I've never had a problem with QVC customer service. They have always been helpful, friendly and have taken care of the problem quickly. I don't shop Amazon so I have no insight to their business practices.

I have never had a problem with QVC customer service...I have found them always polite and helpful.

I do shop Amazon...more then any other site and find them excellent to deal with. Yes they are quicker to handle a problem then any site I shop at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
Amazon seems to be quicker and cheaper then QVC on some of the same products and offer free shipping. I have always had a positive experince with their c/s. Before I buy from the Q I always check Amazon first.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I've shopped Amazon, but never had to return anything. I did order a book one time that seemed to take forever to ship (like 3 weeks). It wasn't with Amazon prime but they interacted with the vendor on my behalf.

I haven't had any issues returning items to the Q, but sometime it takes for ever when you use their labels, I think because they use parcel service which can be be extremely slow. I am tracking one now which was given to my mail carrier on 1/6. It is still in transit 10 days later and was last updated yesterday. (I live only about 5 hours away.)

You need to call your postmistress back and tell her to listen to you. You are not giving her a USPS tracking number, you are giving her the Q's tracking number and it should have been scanned in. I am not sure exactly how it works but Q has a parcel return service with USPS either of them should be able to track if it was scanned.

Honored Contributor
I had to contact both companies this week. Both were helpful and resolved the issue.
Trusted Contributor
I've had good service from both.
Honored Contributor
You can't compare them, two totally different problems. However, I have had great cs from both Amazon and QVC. I do 90% of my shopping with those two.
Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I ever ordered from Amazon was a book. Since I am in the process of looking to buy some expensive kitchen items my friend told me to absolutely check out Amazon. He said the shipping is fast and their customer service is the best.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

As far as customer service, I've really never had much of a problem with either QVC or Amazon. In fact, I've had one or two issues with Amazon where I had to call their Customer Service department several times, until I got an agent to satisfy my problem.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I've had really great service from QVC CS as well as Amazon. Amazon is quicker to fix things but in my experience Amazon messes up way more. I've had several packages go to an address that I had used one time to send a present to and deleted immediately after but for some reason my packages were sent there 2 years later after the people I sent something to had moved. I also had several clothing items in the last 2 years sent in the wrong size and prime shipping was not the 2 day promised on some others.