Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon- AMAZING❤️

[ Edited ]

I use Amazon A LOT, for Prime TV as well as Kindle, and many products.  I ALWAYS look for the sentence that says  "Sold and fulfilled by Amazon".  I do not buy from third party vendors.

I realize that there are plenty of Amazon haters, but I've been a Prime Member for a long time, and have loved the quick delivery and easy returns. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@SeaMaiden  @MalteseMomma  @goldensrbest  and anyone else who shops on Amazon. Please don't forget about smile.amazon.com. You join using the Amazon website and select your charity. Remember to use the smile website when shopping Amazon and a small portion will go to your charity. Mine is Williams Syndrome Association, but there are many, many charities to choose from.

@SeaMaiden  @MalteseMommaa  @goldensrbestt  @Mary Bailey 

It just occurred to me I should start a different thread re smile.amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Obviously I am in the minority as I have only purchased items a couple of times, I try to avoid them.  Why would one not shop on Amazon?  I am against monopolies which Amazon is becoming, you get your packages fast because they treat their employees like robots, and I don't really need anything delivered that quickly.  I'm sure, especially during these times, it has made life easier for many but for me I have done quite well without them.