Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - I've never paged anyone before, but I couldn't find the thread. I just wondered how your sister and your niece are coping with the virus. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Kachina, your sister and your niece are in my prayers.

I saw the thread was taken down.  Not surprising, as that has become much more common now.  Please keep everyone up to date on their progress.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: @Kachina624

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

@Kachina624 - I've never paged anyone before, but I couldn't find the thread. I just wondered how your sister and your niece are coping with the virus. 

@beach-mom  I thought it was just me who couldn't find that OP. Used "Search," and still couldn't find it. I thought it must have been someone else who posted it. 🤷‍♀️

ETA: Sending prayers and well wishes to them, whoever posted it. 🙏

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom@Kachina624 commented about her sister and niece on post #29 on this thread:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/IS-THERE-A-WAY-TO-SLOW-DOWN-THE-RIPENING-OF-BANANAS/m-p/...

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

Re: @Kachina624

[ Edited ]

@Marp  Thanks for pointing us in the direction of @Kachina624  reply in another thread.  I was also wondering how they were doing.  

I searched for the original thread too to ask but saw it was taken down.  DW

Honored Contributor

Thanks for asking ladies.  My sister was discharged from the hospital yesterday and never did have severe symptoms.  We are so fortunate!  She says the slightest exertion exhausts her so she's staying in (quarantined) and is taking it easy.

Niece says she has all the symptoms and has been miserable.  She bragged yesterday that she could sit up in bed.  She also feels exhausted, headache, loss of taste, cough, extreme nausea, weakness.  The only thing that's okay is her breathing.  Its going to take her awhile to bounce back.  DH is working from home and is taking good care of her.  He and 12 year old son have tested negative so far.  They wouldn't admit her to the hospital because her oxygenation was 100% but gave her medication.

@dancingwoman. @beach-mom. @Marp. @Mimi 1883. @PamfromCT 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Great news @Kachina624 ! She's definitely lucky. I hope your niece feels better, but at least she is getting good care at home! It's good her DH and her son tested negative.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

That's great news @Kachina624  ... take care...DW