Respected Contributor

@Jordan2    Happy Thanksgiving!  You have a good attitude!  Thinking of you.  I am not alone today, but it is just the two of us.  We will still have a good day.  ❤️❤️.  (((Hugs)))

Esteemed Contributor
I am alone too ... it's me & my fur baby Lola... she is all I need ... I love her so much!!!
HAPPY Thanksgiving to you 🦃🦃🦃
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Happy T. Day!  Your feast sounds great!  DH and I are having our feast - just the two of us.  We all need to make the most of what we have and appreciate each and every day!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Have a wonderful day and meal, and more power to you!!! Good job!

Respected Contributor

Thanksgiving After Divorce: 10 New Turkey Time Traditions after Divorce -  Aurit Mediation

Thanksgiving Cards | Jacquie Lawson

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Ours just got canceled a half hour ago. My daughter was having it but she and  our sweet little 5 month old great-grandson have come down with RVC virus.  We only live 5 minutes away so she is sending food over by way of grandson and I am sending the food I made yesterday (for today)  back to them.  Guess we will be napping a lot today!  

Esteemed Contributor
Enjoy your day alone, @Jordan2. If I was alone today, I'd watch the West Wing marathon on HLN the entire 24 hours. How's that for laziness?!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Whatever you're doing this day, I hope it's fun for you.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I am alone as I've been widowed for many years.  I will be volunteering at my local Salvation Army serving Thanksgiving dinner to hundreds of those less fortunate than me.  I always get much more than I give.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Contributor

Alone as well! Will deliver ready made Thanksgiving meals to 4 housebound seniors in the morning! After 2pm I'll have my Thanksgiving meal from a local restaurant and my favorite desert, a fruit tart. thankful for a nice, quiet day and the ability to offer a little help to others less fortunate. 

Have a great Thanksgiving whether you're alone or with family!`

Respected Contributor

Re: Alone For Thanksgiving

[ Edited ]

Yes, we have to be careful about ordering "stuff" before being away!  I had to ask a neighbor to get a package off my porch recently when we were gone. There might be a limit on the time Amazon locker will hold your packages. Have a wonderful trip. 

Good for all of you singles for making yourselves happy. Weather permitting, get out for a walk, wave to Neighbors, call friends, even a run to an open market can be nice. A little human contact is good.