Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Junebug54 said:
On 6/15/2014 herekitty_kitty said:

Yes! I'll pay more for no crying, screaming babies or children. I have no problem with well behaved children. I know children are children. but i don't want to put up with the out of control child.

I agree Kitty. I can easily put up with a crying infant but the older children that scream, kick seats etc. nope. And the parents that think they are cute...well that's another story. I am fed up with rudeness. And Kitty I'm with you on the other thread too!!

The same can be said concerning adults who scream and throw temper tantrums. Another JetBlue flight in the news today about a man on a NY to Las Vegas flight who had to be subdued because he went crazy mid flight. I'll take a screaming child over a whining and screaming adult any day of the week.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Junebug54 said:

Yes! I'll pay more for no crying, screaming babies or children. I have no problem with well behaved children. I know children are children. but i don't want to put up with the out of control child.

I agree Kitty. I can easily put up with a crying infant but the older children that scream, kick seats etc. nope. And the parents that think they are cute...well that's another story. I am fed up with rudeness. And Kitty I'm with you on the other thread too!!

thank you. be careful. you might become their target agreeing with me. Wink

PLEASE, nobody made you a "target"... Anyone who can read can see that..

You challenged me to be "honest"..so I was..

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I 'still' like another poster's idea: the Disneyland type of flights, for parents with young children. Would be tons of fun, and would make billions of $$$$. The moms would meet one another, the kids would be happy, and it would be an 'event'..........something to look forward (to).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't fly anymore but Id have NO objections to children on flights if I did. As Ive said 100X before on here adults act stupid, children are blessings! Oh and if I flew, Id pay more to fly without drinkers because drunks offend me NOT children.

You asked I answered.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 ROMARY said:

I 'still' like another poster's idea: the Disneyland type of flights, for parents with young children. Would be tons of fun, and would make billions of $$$$. The moms would meet one another, the kids would be happy, and it would be an 'event'..........something to look forward (to).

And best of luck to the poor staff.

Honored Contributor

They could be specially trained staff, who had a few child psychology courses, etc. People who love to be around children..........those who perhaps weren't able to become teachers, etc. for whatever reason, yet are flight attendants. Just a thought............I'm sure there are plenty of folks working around children who love children, at amusement parks, zoos, nature museums, etc. Not everyone who secretly wanted to become a teacher was able (to).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/15/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

I would MUCH prefer to be the only human on an all animal flight... Wink

No screaming kids or crotchety people..

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} No people, period....but I would prefer the pilot to be human! LOL..{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Children don't get drunk and obnoxious, like too many adults do.

Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 terrier3 said:

Children don't get drunk and obnoxious, like too many adults do.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Shorty2U said:

I don't fly anymore but Id have NO objections to children on flights if I did. As Ive said 100X before on here adults act stupid, children are blessings! Oh and if I flew, Id pay more to fly without drinkers because drunks offend me NOT children.

You asked I answered.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}