Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz  😂. I’m still laughing about the huge toilet paper roll! I have storage racks in the garage for spare everything and always buy the huge packs of Charmin. 

It could rain or snow and there must be extra!

Trusted Contributor

@1SnickersIsn't that a riot?!  I wish they had invented that when my kids were little because I would have bought it.  Seemed like I was always refilling that darn spool!  Or even worse, they would leave one square to use!  What the heck can you do with one square?!   

If it makes you feel any better, I always check my TP supply before a pending blizzard arrives!  😃

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

@K9buddy  I understand about vacuums....I have 4.  I always want another new one. I totally get you!🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

I like those liquid shower soaps - I have Oil of Olay 2 large sizes), Rainbath (3 in a pack), liquid hand soaps and a few body butters. I shop Costco on-line and it's so easy to just order. I would buy more - but there's always an expiration date so I control myself. I like all the different scents. They do last a long time - and I know I can always get more.

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee 

It's just for me and I always have around 70 rolls of toilet paper on the shelf in my walk-in closet. I'm afraid that I'll run out of it. But - Costco and Walmart are only 10 minutes away - so that's unlikely.

Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

Growing up I wore a size 6-1/2 wide shoe. In the 1950s/60s buying comfortable heels for work was difficult - as most stores didn't carry wide -- or they looked like "old lady shoes." My feet were always miserable when wearing heels to work. When I started watching the Q in 1995 - they carried Clarks wide; Birkenstocks/Birkies, and Rykas wide. I now have around 65 pairs altogether of these brands. During the last year, I purchased 7 pairs of Ryka sneakers from Zappos - all different colors and I also purchased 7 pairs of Clarks loafers/clogs. I now buy in multiples when I like a shoe. Growing up I only bought 1 pair of shoes at a time --- I didn't know u could buy more.

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@alicedee 

It's just for me and I always have around 70 rolls of toilet paper on the shelf in my walk-in closet. I'm afraid that I'll run out of it. But - Costco and Walmart are only 10 minutes away - so that's unlikely.

I so relate to that, @kivah !  One half of my spare bedroom closet is full of tp packs....and I’m a few blocks from Kroger.  In my mind I guess I foresee a cataclysmic event that stops toilet paper production worldwide....and I want to enter the end times with a “Charmin-clean heiney” ! 😂

Honored Contributor

I like to purchase wigs but I don’t think I’m addicted to it per se. 

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee 

I always bought Kirkland toilet paper - until a year or two ago - when they changed the paper and many people complained on their site. So - now - I'm trying different brands and I always try to figure out which brand is the cheapest. Have u ever looked at the plastic wrapper where it tells u how many sheets, how many feet, etc. You need to be a mathematician.

Honored Contributor

Books!  I love buying books, I have several book shelves filled with books to read!  I have always loved reading since a young age and enjoy going to book stores.  While it is an addiction, for me it is a worthwhile one because reading relaxes me and brings enjoyment.