Respected Contributor

I have No addictions to any purchases Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t call them “addictions,” but handbags and linens are the things I tend to buy when I buy.

I recently bought a Vince Camuto satchel handbag in “seashell” and I absolutely love it.  It is beautifully made, and the interior lining is soft in a neutral color.  The last handbag I bought was for my daughter last Christmas.

Their NN sheets are the best, and the prices can’t be beat.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@K9buddy, you're the expert I'm looking for.  I am looking for a vacuum cleaner that uses bags and does a great job on pet hair.  I like canister vacs, but an upright is OK too if the attachment hose is flexible enough to use on furniture.  I have been using a Dyson animal, and it is great at getting up the cat hair, but I am so over the bagless feature.

BTW, I am addicted to chocolate, perennials, and Barbara Bixby's jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy 

Adrian Monk would love you.  lmao

Image result for adrian monk vacuum

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I think you're right that some people just have an addictive personality.  I tend to get on tangents for certain items like shoes, jackets, boots, handbags, but I've never gotten over my addiction to jewelry.  I could easily open my own jewelry store after collecting for almost 30 years.  Thank goodness I never got into drugs or alcohol!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I seem to have an addiction to Lock & Lock....I don’t know what it is about those darn containers, but I have a TON of them!!! They all get used at some time or another....some more than others, but Jeez....how many does one person need? According to my stash....obviously a lot!!!!😎 But, seriously, I do use them. My pantry is all L&L....my fridge is mostly L&L....but, I’ve put a buying freeze on myself....okay, at least until another must have set is introduced!!!😎😎😎

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee  You might enjoy this then.  Charmin's new 3 month supply roll.  😃

CHM_ForeverRoll_SecondaryImage.jpg

Honored Contributor

Gadgits!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Pretty dishes and cookbooks for me.  I had an eye exam appt. today and stopped at Home Goods, and, Barnes and Nobles on my way home.  I shouldn't have done that!  😬

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@alicedee  You might enjoy this then.  Charmin's new 3 month supply roll.  😃

CHM_ForeverRoll_SecondaryImage.jpg

Oh this is great!  My apartment is so small....I couldn’t fit it in my bathroom.  But if I could...........