Esteemed Contributor

1.   I want to be like a caterpillar.

Eat a lot

Sleep for awhile

Wake up beautiful.

2.   I really hate it when the voices in my head argue among themselves as though I wasn't even in the room.

3.   Do you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it's 5 PM and you have achieved literally nothing?

4.   "Wow you're short."  "...no, really?  I never noticed."

5.   Did you know there's an APP on your phone that makes you look ugly?  It's called a camera.

6.   Dear Santa,

This year all I ask for is a Big Fat Bank Account and a Slim Body.  Please, don't  m ix up the two like you did last year.

7.   I think I'm going to write a book...How To Understand Women, by Kevin.  You can't.  "The End."

8.   Husband to wife:  Today is a fine day.  Next day he says; Today is a fine day.  Again the next day, he says the same thing, Today is a fine day.

Finally after a week, the wife can't take it and asks her husband:  For one week you keep saying,, "Today is going to be a fine day"   I am fed up, what is the problem?

Husband:  Last week when we had an argument, you said, "I will leave you one fine day.  I was just trying to remind you."

9.   I'm going to stand outside.  So, if anyone asks, I'm outstanding.

10.   All I heard was, " I swear it will be funny"...And then we were in jail.

11.   Funny, those road signs:  "Caution - Watch for children!"  I mean, how dangerous can a child be?

12.   I may not be the most important person in your life...I just hope when you hear my name, you smile and say, "That's my friend."  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

so cute....love the laughs.  Thanks LG

Honored Contributor

Another entertaining post, Lindsays Grandma!  I find number 3 to be most true for me and I love number 12.  All in all each saying is uplifting and food for thought or funny.  Thanks for your post!

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma been working on #1 for years...still waiting for the beautiful part to kick in...lol!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, these are a hoot. 

#10 reminds me of the time 2 teenage relatives stole a road grader from the highway dept.

What fun memories!

Honored Contributor

I am the queen of  # 3.