Honored Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

[ Edited ]

Hello @Oznell ...enjoy your new pink jacket!  Smiley Happy

I just ordered:

A366702 - Belle cuffed jeans - medium wash 

A368275 - Carole Hochman PJ set - berry (already have the emerald and it's a great set)

F13771 - Lug Allegro - gunmetal (already have the black and love it)

Esteemed Contributor

I got a denim and co. top that was on my wish list. We are going on an African safari in January and we have to wear neutral color clothes. So I got the olive one (it is a brush strokes print) and used the safari to justify buying it!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

No.  Unfortunately, free shipping is invalid for my state.  I added a pair of SG  Cream Ponte Knit slacks to my cart only to find out I still have to pay $11.47 is shipping.  They will stay on my wish list until I decide whether or not I really need them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

That's a great haul, @Susan Louise!

Happy safari, @Puppy Lips !

Valued Contributor

i purchased a set of lock n lock egg containers, 2 sets of the marinating containers to be used for something else and a set of campanelli face cloths.

the $14 shipping, plus tax on shipping that i saved, paid for a set of the marinating containers.

there should be a free shipping weekend, once a quarter.

i want a counter top air fryer oven. the problem is the first one i saw months ago, was the almost $500 model by breville. so that ruined it for me, for many of the other brands/models. LOL

i was shocked to discover many of them DO NOT hold a 9x13 sheet pan, even pans that don't have a handle. between that and many only having a 90 day warranty indicates to me that others may not be worth buying.

Respected Contributor

we bought a kitchen aid 100 aniversary hand mixer. we have been wanting to get one and i saw good price and free shipping and we now have one on the way.

Esteemed Contributor

No, seems theyVe raised the prices to cover it.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that we're going to be very happy if and when we're offered more free shipping weekends (or individual days).

Also, as a side-track:

Could be as a result from having overnight pre-recorded shows (?)

I'm one of the few who feels that cutting out some live shows will benefit us in the long run. 

After all, most companies don't want to operate in the red.

They're in business to make a net profit.

Well, let's wish the Q well, as well as all of us.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

P.S.

I forgot to mention that, yes, I have a list of D&Co. and Isaac M. items, as well as other fashion items.

Love, love Free S&H.

"Perfect".

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Just a set of Kringle Express gift bags l had been considering. The S&H was $5.50 (plus tax in my state, so it would be $6.00). I didn’t think it was worth it for a flat, lightweight item, but the free shipping got me to order.

The Q should offer more free shipping weekends. I’m sure that the number of orders go way up as a result.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~