Super Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

I bought a set of two loaf size Lock & Lock that have handles. They are a great size for my chocolate caramel pretzels that I make at Christmas time.  When my last two boys move out, I will use them to make their cold/flu/first aid kits that I send each boy leaving home with.  Perfect with the handle on them.  

I also bought the Temptations Harvest oval platter and figural covered pie dish.  I have been keeping an eye on them and the free shipping is more significant on these heavier items so it’s the right time to add them to my collection!

Regular Contributor

My sweetheart of a son gave me a gift card for my recent birthday.  He knows how much I love to shop on QVC and also knew if he gave me cash I would use it towards a bill.  It's fun shopping but I haven't decided on anything yet.During the recent silver sale I bought a Peter Thomas Roth bracelet and lucky me still have more left on the card.  

Honored Contributor

Ok, I caved and ordered s shade of It CC cream that I've been wanting to try. I've been using medium, and I went for light medium, we'll see. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I took advantage of sale prices on two silver bracelets and picked up a second pair of knit ankle pants. Thought I was done, but bought Bob Mackie gaucho pants in a tropical print for a winter vacation. So this was a nice savings for me today. 

Honored Contributor

WOW! I just scored on Lock & Lock!  It is actually free shipping to HI.  It's NEVER free shipping (even during free shipping events) & since I couldn't find anything else today that would ship to me for free, I just tried to buy some Lock & Lock and BOOM!  It ships to me for free!  Thanks for giving your HI customers free shipping on something I love.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Love free shipping. Got a Carole Hochman gown and a d&c shirt, both for $40 total.Smiley Happy

@Oznell I have that jacket in the dark indigo and I love it. Considered getting the pink one but I have too many jackets and almost no winter here so I talked myself out of it for now.

@SandySparkles That set of covers is $8 on as is. I got them the last time they had free shipping. They say as long as the top of your microwave is magnetic, it will work. Mine works fine. Just to let you know.

@iwrite I have the Oster double door oven and a 9x13 fits nicely. I don't know what the warranty is, but I've never had a minute's trouble with mine.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I purchased the microwave food covers because of the free shipping. They are so cheap, I did not want to pay full shipping for an item I will most likely not return if it is faulty, because of the 17.98 price . The very mixed reviews suggest it does not work in "most"  microwaves as touted during the presentations. I hope it works in mine.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I bought the Hover Cover from B&B. I really like mine. It works great. I have had it for a long time. It sticks to the top of the microwave and pull it down over your food. When your done, just stick it back to the top of your microwave. Easy/Peasy!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was waiting for a free shipping day to order the set of Kringle Express holiday bags, as I was unwilling to pay $5.50 shipping for an item under $20.  When I went to order, I saw that the price was raised by $3.  Do they think we're stupid?   I'm not playing that game.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I purchased the microwave food covers because of the free shipping. They are so cheap, I did not want to pay full shipping for an item I will most likely not return if it is faulty, because of the 17.98 price . The very mixed reviews suggest it does not work in "most"  microwaves as touted during the presentations. I hope it works in mine.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles.  They work great in mine!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Renata22,  I fully know what you mean about the 'too many jackets" thing!   I have a four season climate, and tend to get a ton of use out of them or so I tell myself when tempted.  In winter time, I wear jean jackets as if they were blazer or cardigan, layered under my winter coat....