Honored Contributor

ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

I've been putting off getting this jean jacket:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Comfy-Knit-Denim-Zip-Front-Jean-Jacket.product.A349249.html?sc=NAVL...

But now I will!   Remember when it was a TSV, and the fiasco with the "bleach wash" blue one?  Apparently it was the only one that had a chemical smell, which many customers detected.  I washed and washed mine, sprayed with fabric freshener, etc., but shouldn't have had to do that.

However, it fits well and looks so good,  and the comfy knit makes it a dream to wear.  So I'm coming back for the blush pink one-- that shade of pink works so well for me, almost like a neutral, so will be well-used.

Anything you're going to get this weekend?  

Respected Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

No, not at all. If I see something that I like and want to purchase it, the only factor I consider is whether I feel the price is reasonable. That's it. Free shipping and easy pay don't factor in that decision. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

I have several Linea pieces I would love to buy, but they are ALL out of stock!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought about it but I don't want to deal with returns if the shoes and tops don't fit.  

I noticed a new Skechers store opened in a local strip mall.  Will stop in there to look around. 

Honored Contributor

No. Checked my "wish list" and even with free shipping there's nothing that I need or feel that it's worth the price.  Going to Macy's this weekend to check out a couple of faux fur jackets that look appealing.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think so. With my usual bad timing, I ordered a couple things yesterday…and paid shipping. And I won’t cancel, even if I could because one of them was “iffy” getting it into my cart... it was there, and then I saved it and when I tried to put it back in it was sold out. I finally got it again. If I cancel, I may not be able to  get it back

I haven’t looked at my wish list, and hopefully I won’t.

I’ve been hoping for a coupon from HSN. I had one the last two weekends but there was nothing I wanted. Of course now there is…and so far no coupon. 

Did I mention bad timing? 😉

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Not made a Q purchase in 7 years, doubt the free shipping will make any difference to me now. But, it does make a difference to me on other sites I shop. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, bought a pair of boots and shooties.  If they don't fit I only have to pay return shipping; saves a little.  Also bought a Nuage coat.  Been wanting one and with free shipping I took the leap.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have 2 things in my cart I am going to order.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I don’t think so. With my usual bad timing, I ordered a couple things yesterday…and paid shipping. And I won’t cancel, even if I could because one of them was “iffy” getting it into my cart... it was there, and then I saved it and when I tried to put it back in it was sold out. I finally got it again. If I cancel, I may not be able to  get it back

I haven’t looked at my wish list, and hopefully I won’t.

I’ve been hoping for a coupon from HSN. I had one the last two weekends but there was nothing I wanted. Of course now there is…and so far no coupon. 

Did I mention bad timing? 😉

@esmerelda If you contact customer service, they will refund you the shipping. I have done that before. And they are super helpful!