Respected Contributor

Re: APPROACHING A MILESTONE......

That is just so awesome! I found my soul mate 42 years ago at the beach and never looked back! Every relationship has turmoil and goes through changes, but if you're lucky, the root is strong and you can come through stuff, as we have and as I am sure many of you have too! I do love him so much and he is a very good man.

I too echo your wish for peace and love...

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations, @jlkz!!! You have 4 years on us.  I hope we're both still around to celebrate in a few years!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@jlkz

A very Happy 50th to you and your husband.  Really liked reading your successful, and happy, story. Time to enjoy each other and life more now. Tomorrow is not a guaranteed for anyone.

Best Anniversary Day for both of you.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

HAPPY  ANNIVERSAR!!!!!

Congratulations!  I hope for you many more.

My parents were married 69 yrs. last April.  Dad wanted to make it till their 70th but he went to be with his Lord in July of this year. Mom is positive about it.  They were still very much in love when he left this earth.  Since they dated a year before they married, she tells everyone now......"69 yrs. married...... but in love for 70."

I pray your future anniversaries find you as happy together as you are today!!  How very blessed you are.

Contributor

Very sweet post @jlkz! Congratulations and happy anniversary! Smiley Happy