Trusted Contributor

Re: APPROACHING A MILESTONE......

A very happy anniversary 

Honored Contributor

congrats!!!  Enjoy your 50th anniversary & wonderful retirement years!!!

IMG_2083.JPG

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Tomorrow will be our 50th wedding anniversary....it will be low key as all the other ones were.

As I recall how we met ( my first job after college ), I am amazed at our beginnings....and how grateful I am that our paths crossed when they did.  

The first 5 years went by in a blur: he was doing college and law school in 6 years while working a full time computer job off shift for most of that time while I was working day and then the midnight shift while doing grad school.  I jokingly say that is why we are still married !

He is about to retire in December from practice and hopefully we will have time to enjoy all the hard work...aches and pains will be along for the ride for both of us !!!

When we first met, I knew he was the one.  50 years later, he still is !!!

My wish:  that you have peace and love in all that you do today and in the future.

@jlkz  Happy Anniversary and your last sentence is so generous to think of others, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy anniversary to both of you images

Honored Contributor

You've worked hard to get where you are.  Wishing you many happy years ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations! These days, especially, a 50th wedding anniversary is relatively rare. On Sept. 13 my husband and I will be celebrating anniversary number 53. The time has flown. My kids are middle aged and one of my grandchildren has already graduated from college. We are blessed.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations..Enjoy your special day and the memories of all of those wonderful years that brought the two of you to this day.I hope you will have many more special times to share with us over the years ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy 50th Anniversary!

Have a wonderful day!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations, enjoy your special day.  I have heard the first 50 years go really fast when you're in love.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz YEA!  I'm happy for you.  Congradulations!  If my husband were alive this month we'd be celebrating 51 years together.  

People don't stay married like they used to.